• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Guardian_Echo

Retired Staff
I havent played Minecraft in a while but i would like to say one last goodbye to my favorite server.

I may come back a few times if i get bored out of my mind but minecraft just isnt as fun as it used to be. I find it as just a waste of time. Although i will be quitting MC that does not mean im quitting HHG. that probably makes no sense but let me explain...
one day i might forget what minecraft is, but i will NEVER forget the memories i had with all of the amazing staff members and players. I have been on HHG since almost the beginning and i have loved watching it grow into this amazing network. I wish the best of luck to Zainos with his server and the rest of his life and i would like to give a few personal thanks to some people who i can call my true friends:

Masterfireheart one of my 1st friends on this amazing network and still is one of my best.
Zainos the amazing owner of this network and an even better friend
_Bach_ although he is one of my newer friends he was still amazing as both a friend and a staff member.
@Every Staff Member. Thank you for helping out the server in such a big way
@Every Build Team Member. Thank you for helping out the server in such a big way
(it was at this moment i realized how many people i have to thank)
I could keep tagging and writing for days about the amazing people of this server, if you were not tagged dont feel like i wont remember you. Every single player on this network is amazing, all the memories that were made will never be lost.

I might go through some of my old screenshots and upload them, sadly i dont have the very old ones because i have gotten a new computer since then but i will try my best :)

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I completely understand what you mean, that's exactly why I quit :) Life outside is better x3 I joined HHG last year and never seen you on the server, but you seemed like a great staff!

P.S. Install Google Photos and set it up so it automatically backs up every single screenshot you take! (When you have Internet)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I havent played Minecraft in a while but i would like to say one last goodbye to my favorite server.

I may come back a few times if i get bored out of my mind but minecraft just isnt as fun as it used to be. I find it as just a waste of time. Although i will be quitting MC that does not mean im quitting HHG. that probably makes no sense but let me explain...
one day i might forget what minecraft is, but i will NEVER forget the memories i had with all of the amazing staff members and players. I have been on HHG since almost the beginning and i have loved watching it grow into this amazing network. I wish the best of luck to Zainos with his server and the rest of his life and i would like to give a few personal thanks to some people who i can call my true friends:

Masterfireheart one of my 1st friends on this amazing network and still is one of my best.
_Bach_ although he is one of my newer friends he was still amazing as both a friend and a staff member.
@Every Build Team Member. Thank you for helping out the server in such a big way
I could keep tagging and writing for days about the amazing people of this server, if you were not tagged dont feel like i wont remember you. Every single player on this network is amazing, all the memories that were made will never be lost.

I might go through some of my old screenshots and upload them, sadly i dont have the very old ones because i have gotten a new computer since then but i will try my best :)
It was a pleasure knowing you. Good luck in life

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I don't really remember you, but I do remember that you were a good staff member. We will miss you! Good luck in life.

cosmologys

You were a very great staff Echo. We will all miss you very much! Farewell in the future friend.

MineJam

Retired Staff
I joined in 2015 so I have no clue who you are, never heard of you or anything. Bye, bet you were a good staff member.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Dude, you were one of my favorite staff members when I joined the team, and you were so nice to help me learn the ropes. From when you joined my Skyblock Island through your staff career, youve been a great pal :)

Best of luck in all you do! Work hard, do well, and youll go far! :D

Guardian_Echo

Retired Staff
Dude, you were one of my favorite staff members when I joined the team, and you were so nice to help me learn the ropes. From when you joined my Skyblock Island through your staff career, youve been a great pal :)

Best of luck in all you do! Work hard, do well, and youll go far! :D
Thank you for all the great times :p

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff

And so another great vet (if not the best vet) falls. Take care man, I'm gonna miss ya. Message me on Discord sometime, I'm always down to talk.

Never forget the shop, take it to your grave :,)