• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Global Warming - Please Read

pofoproud

Trusted Member
- This is extremely off-topic but needs to be noticed -

As you know global warming is a big thing that everyone knows about but almost no one tries to fix. Simple things such as driving in your car can cause pollution, smog that goes up in the air and gets trapped in the ozone. The ozone layer in our atmosphere is basically Earth's sun screen, it protects gases/radiation/radiowaves etc. from getting in and out of the atmosphere. This pollution is destroying the ozone layer, if it actually does break it (only if humans keep polluting the planet) the suns powerful radiation will get into Earth and burn your skin off.. literally. Not only will it wipe out humans it will wipe out any surrounding animals with no time to adapt.

This is our current problems with pollution, Global Warming. As the name says it warms the planet. Heres a site to help you figure out how this Global Warming thing works: https://climatekids.nasa.gov/greenhouse-effect/ ... Okay back on topic.. We have 2 current major problems : Antartica melting (its ice bergs melting off) which you most likely heard off which wont effect us until like 100+ years, and our most current problem.. Coral Reefs.. Coral Reefs around the world are dying and its predicted if humans don't catch up all coral reefs will die in 25 years. If this does happen then 25% of the worlds fish will die as the rely on coral. The reason these coral reefs are dying is because when the water temperature rises by at least 1 degrees celsius coral gets unhealthy and trying to get healthy again (which is very unlikely) they get rid of their skin so only their skeleton is left basically bleaching themselves clean. when coral reefs die we will have a lot less fish to eat so the next species to die will be fish then birds and etc. till it gets to humans.

This was only posted to raise awareness for more info watch this : https://www.netflix.com/watch/80168...cb81:cd7b9cca958e5a5bf9fef9a37cdfde06455cbfda

pofoproud

Trusted Member
But if WW III turns up and all humans die this post won't matter as humans will stop their pollution problems and life on Earth will strive

SAFollis

Trusted Member
till it gets to humans.
lab grown meatiness goodiness tastiness and mars colonies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ez pz lemon squeezy

[QUOTE="pofoma, post: 110957, member: 6221"life on Earth will strive[/QUOTE]
I think you meant thrive not strive.
"strive
strīv/
verb
  1. make great efforts to achieve or obtain something."
"thrive
THrīv/
verb
verb: thrive; 3rd person present: thrives; past tense: thrived; past tense: throve; gerund or present participle: thriving; past participle: thriven
  1. (of a child, animal, or plant) grow or develop well or vigorously."

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Uh it's important, but as soon as I looked thru this I just thought of Professor Oak saying, "There's a time and place for everything... but not now." Sorry for that but yeah it's important.

pofoproud

Trusted Member
lab grown meatiness goodiness tastiness and mars colonies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ez pz lemon squeezy

[QUOTE="pofoma, post: 110957, member: 6221"life on Earth will strive
I think you meant thrive not strive.
"strive
strīv/
verb
  1. make great efforts to achieve or obtain something."
"thrive
THrīv/
verb
verb: thrive; 3rd person present: thrives; past tense: thrived; past tense: throve; gerund or present participle: thriving; past participle: thriven
  1. (of a child, animal, or plant) grow or develop well or vigorously."
[/QUOTE]
shush i slept for 4 hours today

joexxx6

Strong topic, however this may not even happen in our lifetime, so you don't need to post it on a Minecraft server's forums website, all this will do is scare people. However, I guess you can't hide the truth, and this will probably happen some point in Earth's lifetime. It's good of you to think about Earth's future, we need more young people like you, concerned about the Earth and the Environment.

pofoproud

Trusted Member
Strong topic, however this may not even happen in our lifetime, so you don't need to post it on a Minecraft server's forums website, all this will do is scare people. However, I guess you can't hide the truth, and this will probably happen some point in Earth's lifetime. It's good of you to think about Earth's future, we need more young people like you, concerned about the Earth and the Environment.
bout the part where it won't happen in our life time, coral reefs will die, then most of the fish on our planet will die, and species will be becoming extinct, in our life times.

pofoproud

Trusted Member
I doubt that ALL of us will die if WWIII turns up though
yeah i agree most poor towns in mexico or islands or countries no1 focuses on won't die but thats fine because they aren't the ones doing anything, yeah they may make smoke and such but compare that to the major countries that will be in the war they cause major pollution, China, USA, North Korea, etc.

Batect

yeah i agree most poor towns in mexico or islands or countries no1 focuses on won't die but thats fine because they aren't the ones doing anything, yeah they may make smoke and such but compare that to the major countries that will be in the war they cause major pollution, China, USA, North Korea, etc.
I'm moving now.