• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock Generators

EpicK910

For cobblestone/stone gens when hoppers are under the cobblestone/stone it gives you the items. Also after 15 to 30 minute periods it gives you the liquids without the bucket.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
You can get infinite water using the method at spawn.
Infinite lava from the nether
And a lot of iron (20-50) per day depending on your voting streak (if you want buckets).

Skyblock is meant to be work to get the blocks, easiest way being a cobblestone generator.

EpicK910

You can get infinite water using the method at spawn.
Infinite lava from the nether
And a lot of iron (20-50) per day depending on your voting streak (if you want buckets).

Skyblock is meant to be work to get the blocks, easiest way being a cobblestone generator.
Yes, but you save time from mining making people like the server more.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I don't like this idea. The point of skyblock is to work for it. If I made a hopper, which is fairly easy to get, I could set up a cobble generator and never need to make a pickaxe. Now if I have access to infinite cobblestone, without breaking a pickaxe, that would throw the economy off. Now I could sell the cobble or make a massive island out of it. It would be a wreck. Like _Bach_ said, you can get infinite water and lava easily.