• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Gamemode list

ParadoxTaco

Note: This is a personal list and if you do not agree with certain gamemodes that is understandable an

Gamemode List: Suicidal TNT (original idea),Flood (original Idea),CSGO(minecraft gun game),Zombie Defense,Axe Murderer (original Idea), Parkour Party (original Idea)
Suicidal TNT
Description:This is a game with two teams, team TNT, and team Humans, the goal for this game-mode would be the TNT has to explode all humans to win. The humans goal is to survive til the time runs out. the TNT would get a gunpowder that would when right clicked would make then explode after 3-5 seconds. The humans would have a bow that has a max of one arrow. They would get a new arrow every 3 seconds. this would make them unable to bow spam. the bow would one-shot the TNT. The max players is 10-16. The game starts with a single TNT. Time limit would be 4-5 minutes per match. Certain ranks might give you extra abilitys like: speed 1, take more than 1 hit (for TNT), extra life(for Human), 2 second arrow spawn(for human), max 2 arrows(for Human), jump boost 1, Double health(for human(they can survive more explosions)),No fall damage, special arrows(for Human),Special explosions and explosion sounds(for TNT),Explosive arrow(Kills all TNT in the blast)(Does half health To all Humans in the blast),Faster Explosion time(for TNT)
Flood
Description:a type of parkour game-mode where there goal is the reach the safe point without falling into the water/lava. So you have to parkour your way up a tower like structure while lava/water slowly rises below you. This could be pvp or team/co-op based.
CSGO
Description:A gun based gamemode against two teams. One team is the counter terrorists while the other is terrorists. The goal for the terrorists is to plant a bomb on the bomb site (A or B) and defend it. The counters goal is to eliminate all the terrorists and/or defuse the bomb.

Zombie Defense
Description: this is a teamwork based game. your goal is to defend your crystal/king/kingdom/civilian, one of those things. You must survive hoard after hoard of zombies. Each waving getting hard than the last. After a certain amount of waves a boss might appear.
Axe Murderer
Description:This is a gamemode i thought of while messing around with friends. The game is there is 4-16 players in a massive map. One player( or more depending on the amount of players) is selected to be the Murderer the rest of the players get a minute-30 seconds to hide and take shelter. After that the Hunter is release and given 4-5 minutes to hunt down the victims. This might seem like HideNSeek but its diffrent in alot of ways. The hiders wear all blue leather dyed armor and have infinity invis. The hunter has speed 2 and can easily run down fleeing targets. The main aspect of this game is hiding, not running. The hunter has a sharpness 5 diamond axe (making it a one shot kill). The hiders goal is to live till time runs out. The hunters goal is to kill all hiders. Once killed as a hider you do not become a hunter. You become a spectator(ghosting may result in ban(spec chat can not be seen by living players(spectators can only spectate hunter or free roam)))and have the option to spectate the rest of the round.
Parkour Party
Description:In this gamemode it would cycle through a bunch of medium sized parkour courses. The first person to the end gets 3 points. second gets 2, third get 1 point. There would be around 10 rounds. The player with the most points gets first

Last edited:

Asplia

Minecraft CS:GO is already on enough minecraft servers and would just cause more people to say HHG copied others.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
Literally everything you have listed above are gamemodes from other servers. Like Moogly49 said, there are too many servers with the CS:GO gamemode. HHG has OITC if you want a gamemode that is based on a shooting game.

If you are going to suggest gamemodes for Zainos to add then at least make them unique otherwise they are just copies from other servers which then makes HHG known as a copy and this is not a copied server.

ParadoxTaco

Literally everything you have listed above are gamemodes from other servers. Like Moogly49 said, there are too many servers with the CS:GO gamemode. HHG has OITC if you want a gamemode that is based on a shooting game.

If you are going to suggest gamemodes for Zainos to add then at least make them unique otherwise they are just copies from other servers which then makes HHG known as a copy and this is not a copied server.
what server has a gamemode that is similar to Suicide TNT? Also everysingle server copied CS-GO from the original game. Tons of minecraft minigames are remakes from other games put into minecraft. Also what server has a gamemode like Axe Murderer or Parkour Party?

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
what server has a gamemode that is similar to Suicide TNT? Also everysingle server copied CS-GO from the original game. Tons of minecraft minigames are remakes from other games put into minecraft. Also what server has a gamemode like Axe Murderer or Parkour Party?
Axe murder: are from murder mysterious and you took the idea and made it to your own....

CS:GO: yea it's copied from that game but if you ask me I wouldt add this to the server (its probably Cuz im a Girl) for what's the point of having CS:GO in minecraft too...

Party parkour: this couldn't be a whole game... If this should be added in some way then make it a part of a acrade lobby (if it's coming to hhg)

Suiside Tnt: I can't remember what server it's from but I know that Chad Alan have played a game exactly like this game mode just a TINY bit different with Dollastic and he uploaded it to his channel.

ParadoxTaco

First of in axe murder you know who the murderer is. there is no clues you can pickup to gain weapons. Also the goal is not to kill the axe murderer but that is an option. Second of all if your talking about TNT Tag then that makes no sense. And last time i checked there has not been a single gamemode that i know of involving Humans running from TNT blocks. Until you can remember the name of this TNT gamemode i honestly dont see enough proof. also please give more evidence of how axe murderer is a copy of murderer mysterious.

ParadoxTaco

Axe murder: are from murder mysterious and you took the idea and made it to your own....

CS:GO: yea it's copied from that game but if you ask me I wouldt add this to the server (its probably Cuz im a Girl) for what's the point of having CS:GO in minecraft too...

Party parkour: this couldn't be a whole game... If this should be added in some way then make it a part of a acrade lobby (if it's coming to hhg)

Suiside Tnt: I can't remember what server it's from but I know that Chad Alan have played a game exactly like this game mode just a TINY bit different with Dollastic and he uploaded it to his channel.
Also its original name was not axe murderer someone reccomended that name to me

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
First of in axe murder you know who the murderer is. there is no clues you can pickup to gain weapons. Also the goal is not to kill the axe murderer but that is an option. Second of all if your talking about TNT Tag then that makes no sense. And last time i checked there has not been a single gamemode that i know of involving Humans running from TNT blocks. Until you can remember the name of this TNT gamemode i honestly dont see enough proof. also please give more evidence of how axe murderer is a copy of murderer mysterious.

Okay I can see what you mean, but just 1 question

v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

Last edited:

Xistencee

Trusted Member
If they are infinity invisible then how are the mirderer supposed to find the hiders ????
Well they have armour on and armour does not turn invisible when the players has invisibility.

Tbh though I don't see the point in them even being invisible because they have armour on so its pretty pointless.

ParadoxTaco

The reason they have invis is so there names do not show. A plugin of course could be used to make there name invis