• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Game Idea! (This May Be Dumb)

Should this be added?

• Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Maybe..

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
Hi, I was thinking for awhile and thought of a game. The game is called "Freeze Dance''. In freeze dance there is music playing in the backround, when the music goes out, you must stand still until the music comes back on. If the music if off and your moving. YOUR OUT!

Freeze Dance Rules:

• No hacking.
  • If you stand completely still during the whole game, your out.
  • If your in 1.9 and trying to push people, your out.
What You Can Also Do When Your Dead And In The Freeze Tag's Lobby.
What To Do In The Games Lobby

• You can do parkour.
  • You can vote for the arena to play it in, arenas like....Nether Arena, Rainbow Arena and more.
What To Do When Your Dead
  • Spectate Players
  • Sponsor them with coins (we'll talk about that next)

What To Do With Coins And How To Get Them.
How to get coins:
  • You get coins by getting 1st, 2nd or 3rd in a game. (1st = 10 coins, 2nd = 5 coins, 3rd = 1 COIN)
  • Also /tokens store (If this will be added, probably not.)
What To Do With The Coins
  • Win awesome prizes in the Freeze Tag's lobby.
  • Give them to players while spectating.
Team Mode.
There can also be a Team Mode. With teams Red and Blue. 8 players on each team. Its to see who's team has better players.

This is a game I would like to see added <3. Really hope this can/will be added... PEACE

ParadoxTaco

This just does not sound fun. The lack of detailing in this post makes it sound extremly boring. Some might find this fun, but thats only afew. A more described version might be better, but the over all idea of the gamemode is just odd, and not really appealing. Also, This game seems rather easy, It would last along time, with good players. It lacks extra "add-on" that make it more interesting.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Hi, I was thinking for awhile and thought of a game. The game is called "Freeze Dance''. In freeze dance there is music playing in the backround, when the music goes out, you must stand still until the music comes back on. If the music if off and your moving. YOUR OUT!

Freeze Dance Rules:

• No hacking.
  • If you stand completely still during the whole game, your out.
  • If your in 1.9 and trying to push people, your out.
What You Can Also Do When Your Dead And In The Freeze Tag's Lobby.
What To Do In The Games Lobby

• You can do parkour.
  • You can vote for the arena to play it in, arenas like....Nether Arena, Rainbow Arena and more.
What To Do When Your Dead
  • Spectate Players
  • Sponsor them with coins (we'll talk about that next)

What To Do With Coins And How To Get Them.
How to get coins:
  • You get coins by getting 1st, 2nd or 3rd in a game. (1st = 10 coins, 2nd = 5 coins, 3rd = 1 COIN)
  • Also /tokens store (If this will be added, probably not.)
What To Do With The Coins
  • Win awesome prizes in the Freeze Tag's lobby.
  • Give them to players while spectating.
Team Mode.
There can also be a Team Mode. With teams Red and Blue. 8 players on each team. Its to see who's team has better players.

This is a game I would like to see added <3. Really hope this can/will be added... PEACE
Yeah I gotta say this doesn't sound hugely fun in honesty, it seems very easy as it would literally just last forever for anyone who doesn't have the reaction time of a snail, until someone gets bored and moves just to end the game. This does sound like something that would have been put in the arcade, which isn't a thing anymore. But as a gamemode, no, it sounds pretty boring and easy, maybe the first few games would be fun, but after a few games I and a lot of other people would get bored of it, sorry.

Cookie

Trusted Member
I'm sorry, but this is just plain boring. Ive played this on many other servers and after a while it gets boring and boring. Maybe we could have something similar to this new game though, a better version. Like in the arcade game we used to have on this server, there were lots of mini games that were fun and different. They should bring back games like that, but freeze dance seems repetitive and basically basic. An alternative could be better, but much more fun.