• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Framed

What if You were framed for an inappropriate plot, and was banned for it. But you dont have the money to buy an Unban/Unmute (I've been off of my favorite server for a day, and i have to wait a WEEK for something i didnt do)

-kiwi216

Trenly

Admin
Admin
What if You were framed for an inappropriate plot, and was banned for it. But you dont have the money to buy an Unban/Unmute (I've been off of my favorite server for a day, and i have to wait a WEEK for something i didnt do)

-kiwi216
The rules say it is your plot, you alone are responsible for what anybody builds on it.
Rules said:
Please note that the plot owner is responsible for what is built on the plot. If an inappropriate build is found on your plot, you will be held responsible.
You can either appeal the punishment at http://bit.ly/PunishmentDisputes , wait the 7 days, or buy the unban. If it were me, I would try an appeal and/or wait the 7 days.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
To be fair, it is a ridiculous rule. The blocks should at least be checked and then ban who actually built it.
We only have that plugin only on the Admins world I think due to when Zainos used something for the Creative server, it would produce like... too much data and storage? I think, but yeah, because of how many blocks get broken or placed all the time in creative I think that's why we have that. Correct me if I am wrong Zainos.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
We only have that plugin only on the Admins world I think due to when Zainos used something for the Creative server, it would produce like... too much data and storage? I think, but yeah, because of how many blocks get broken or placed all the time in creative I think that's why we have that. Correct me if I am wrong Zainos.
I've seen staff check blocks on normal plots, so if it hasn't changed since then it'd still be on.