• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Force Start Voting System

ThePSIDuck

Hello HHG :) so I was playing draw it and I got an idea.. There could be a item in your inventory that says Vote for force start and when right clicked you will vote for the game to force start so once every player in the lobby votes the game will force start. I thought this could help with games like OITC SG Bridges Mob Arena draw it Etc. for when there isn't people joining and you would have to wait FOREVER for the game to start. I hope you like my idea :D

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Etc. for when there isn't people joining and you would have to wait FOREVER for the game to start

I like the idea, but I don't like how you are suggestion it for usage. The thing about SG and Bridges is that there is a limit on how many players there need to be before the game starts (SG 6, Bridges 20). Otherwise the game wouldn't be any fun to play, because there's too few players. If this would be implented and used the way you are suggestion it, people could force start when there's 2 or 3 players in SG, which means they'd go straight to Deathmatch.

However, I absolutely think we should have some kind of force start voting system for times when theres enough players (over the limit), for an example, when there's 15 players in SG and its 100 secs left before the game starts :)