• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock /fly.

justcharli

So i have bought 60+ rare and legendary treasure hunters and i still haven't got a good thing, i know people would say "Then why did you buy them" or "you surely have got one good thing" well yes, i got 2 good things what i care about what is a ghast spawner and /repair. but i kept going to try and get /fly. but no luck. just 128 sand and 10 spawn eggs what are hostile. i wouldn't call this a "rant" but i want to make a suggestion that you can buy it for maybe 20 dollars (or more) im sorry if i sound rude and selfish, but im really mad that people get it in common chests and i have to spend 120+ dollars to try and get it. Again, i dont want to be rude. its just a suggestion. and please dont go " its your fault for buying it"

pofoproud

Trusted Member
i bought five legendaries and got complete crap then i voted for a common chest and got the ability to mine spawners and get them so just buy common chests

me32305

i bought five legendaries and got complete crap then i voted for a common chest and got the ability to mine spawners and get them so just buy common chests

wtf, this is ridiculous. the legendaries need to be 100x better than common.

justcharli

Well, its really is just luck. someone on skyblock /fly on skyblock cause they bought 10 common chests.

justcharli

You don't. You may think i'm probably talking about hub, but you cant /fly in skyblock with MJ. i asked a Builder and MJ rank and they both confirmed that you cant

SAFollis

Trusted Member
You do get fly, because I'm MJ, and I have it.
upload_2017-7-24_20-45-12.png

CxffeeBeanz

While you may have had some bad luck, I think your idea would just be extra and unnecessary. I don't think that just because you didn't get something you wanted, you should ask staff to change the rules. I want silk touching spawners and everything, but if I really want some cool things, I'll just stick to the original methods. But spending that much on a video game just for a few really not that crucial additions, is a little compulsive though. If that accurately describes it. Not a rant, just an opinion.

joexxx6

I am of no help in this thread but, just vote it helps the sevrver and is free!!!

It would be funny if it wasn't free and he ended up spending even MORE money on it. :D(why is there not a laughing one of these, a grin was the best I could do)

justcharli

While you may have had some bad luck, I think your idea would just be extra and unnecessary. I don't think that just because you didn't get something you wanted, you should ask staff to change the rules. I want silk touching spawners and everything, but if I really want some cool things, I'll just stick to the original methods. But spending that much on a video game just for a few really not that crucial additions, is a little compulsive though. If that accurately describes it. Not a rant, just an opinion.
Well, looking back on the post i made yesterday i didnt make it clear as why i used a lot of money for one thing. Its just i usually spend a lot of time on video games. I'm really anti- social cause my anxiety and Online people dont have to know my Irl name, Looks and that stupid stuff. I didn't just want /fly. but it probably is the thing i wanted to get the most. im fine with a ghast spawner, /repair and the ability to mine spawners. its just i get a lot of false hope from a lot really positive people. making me want to spend more, and more. until i got mad and started this whole forum. Thinking back, i dont think /fly on store would be necessary on store. i think mockingjay Should unlock it tbh. It costs 100 dollars + and on skyblock you have to reset your work to even get the upgrades. and the stuff you get isn't even that good.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Please guys understand that /fly is an EXTREMELY OP PERK for the Sky Block server, that's why it's limited as a very rare drop for Treasure Hunter. I checked the database and so far only two players got /fly in Sky Block since the release of the perk, one from a common treasure and one from a legendary one. It is true though that rare treasures have WAY more chances to get /fly and Legendary treasures have exactly 50 more times to get the perk. The exact probabilities are the following:
- 0.1% Chance from getting it from Common Treasures
- 1% Chance from getting it from Rare Treasures
- 5% Chance from getting it from Legendary Treasures.
However, remember that it's a probability after all, so luck gets a big factor here.
Nevertheless, if you purchased a legendary treasure, you are always guaranteed to get a way better item/perk than with rare/commons and even if you get a "common" tagged prize, you still get way more quantity of the item (For example for iron ingots you get only 16 from common treasures and you get 64 from Legendaries). Also Legendary treasures have way lesser chances from getting a "common" and "uncommon" drop, and include a lot of unique rewards, such as the "God" items, weapons and tools, and lot of extra perks such as mansions, and other legendary rewards which can't be found in the other treasures tiers.
So yeah, in any way you look it, a legendary treasure is always better and has way better loot than a rare treasure, which is way better than a common treasure. However, if you don't care about general loot and you are looking only for /fly specifically, use that information to think what's the best for you. Hope this clarifies some stuff out.

Have a good day :)

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Please guys understand that /fly is an EXTREMELY OP PERK for the Sky Block server, that's why it's limited as a very rare drop for Treasure Hunter. I checked the database and so far only two players got /fly in Sky Block since the release of the perk, one from a common treasure and one from a legendary one. It is true though that rare treasures have WAY more chances to get /fly and Legendary treasures have exactly 50 more times to get the perk. The exact probabilities are the following:
However, remember that it's a probability after all, so luck gets a big factor here.
Nevertheless, if you purchased a legendary treasure, you are always guaranteed to get a way better item/perk than with rare/commons and even if you get a "common" tagged prize, you still get way more quantity of the item (For example for iron ingots you get only 16 from common treasures and you get 64 from Legendaries). Also Legendary treasures have way lesser chances from getting a "common" and "uncommon" drop, and include a lot of unique rewards, such as the "God" items, weapons and tools, and lot of extra perks such as mansions, and other legendary rewards which can't be found in the other treasures tiers.
So yeah, in any way you look it, a legendary treasure is always better and has way better loot than a rare treasure, which is way better than a common treasure. However, if you don't care about general loot and you are looking only for /fly specifically, use that information to think what's the best for you. Hope this clarifies some stuff out.

I need to save this info somewhere... xD

justcharli

Ah, okay! Ty for telling us the Chances to get it! 5% isnt that bad, although the guy who got it in a common must of been rlly lucky! xD