• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Fixing Kit PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saword

Okay, lets be honest, anyone who plays pvp really, generally dislikes the new pvp. It completely ruins the experience, in "old" pvp, each kit was purchased individual and once you die with it, you need to re buy it. kits ranged from 10-100 coins, and they all had unique things. If you were good at pvp, by the time you'd die, you would have already paid off your coins, and gained a little, basically having the kit forever, except with an extra challenge.

The problem with new pvp, is that everyone can get any kit, except for a donator, and then they just SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, which was annoying enough with old pvp with people with infinite kills. If you do the borderline kindergarten math, you'd realize, its only a matter of time till everyone has Black mamba, Fighter, Bowser, Hulk, and every OP kit in the game, and its just those kits duking it out SPAM this SPAM that.

I personally think that the old pvp was exceptionally better because of the way it worked. If you were good, you could, in theory, have a kit "forever", but it was still a challenge because if someone got OITC, you could just be done. It put a twist and a challenge in kit pvp, and made it a lot more interesting.

One thing I do like about the new pvp is that you have to buy donator kits, I think if they were to fix pvp and bring it back to its original state, it would be nice to have donator kits cost a little bit, maybe not 100, maybe not 50, but 5-30 depending on the kit would be nice!

Xistencee

Trusted Member
I wasn't a member of this server when the old PvP was in place so I can't really say much about it apart from what I have heard that it wasn't as good as the one that is in place now, personally I think the new PvP works perfectly fine apart from the maps they have, for example Jungle is really bad, it's laggy and not much flat land for some PvP. Chinese and ClayWorld work but they could be better by removing some custom built trees and making some more flat land.

Saword

The way it was before, was that you click a sign and you can choose any kit you want, but each kit had a specific price. If you were good, you basically had the kit forever, because you could earn enough kills to pay off the kit and have some extra for your "bank" for different more expensive kits.

It worked a lot better because you had to work for your kits every time, instead of getting a kit and then having it forever.

The main problem with the new Kit PvP is that eventually, maybe soon, maybe a long way away, people will have every OP kits, Fighter, Black mamba, Mario, and kit pvp will be ruined, its basic statistics and math, it can't not happen.

touh

Trusted Member
The way it was before, was that you click a sign and you can choose any kit you want, but each kit had a specific price. If you were good, you basically had the kit forever, because you could earn enough kills to pay off the kit and have some extra for your "bank" for different more expensive kits.

It worked a lot better because you had to work for your kits every time, instead of getting a kit and then having it forever.

The main problem with the new Kit PvP is that eventually, maybe soon, maybe a long way away, people will have every OP kits, Fighter, Black mamba, Mario, and kit pvp will be ruined, its basic statistics and math, it can't not happen.
Yes. I remember the old Kit PvP. Back then i found it fun and exciting. I remember the VIP Area for Donators. I wish they had some stuff that they had in the old Kit PvP In the new Kit PvP.

Saword

Yes. I remember the old Kit PvP. Back then i found it fun and exciting. I remember the VIP Area for Donators. I wish they had some stuff that they had in the old Kit PvP In the new Kit PvP.
I do agree with this, I think with the addition of 1v1, the VIP arena isn't very useful, and in the past the VIP arenas have been rushed and not very good.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
I personally think it is better the way it is after hearing about it now, the way you choose a kit seems a lot easier and faster. Maybe adding some old things would be a great addition to but the way it is now works fine on my opinion.

Saword

Easier and faster? All you have to do is click a sign, if they wanted they could keep the chest thing as well, all we really need is a price for every time you BUY a kit, instead for owning it forever

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Easier and faster? All you have to do is click a sign, if they wanted they could keep the chest thing as well, all we really need is a price for every time you BUY a kit, instead for owning it forever
I like the way of choosing a kit, but I agree with Saword. I do realize the update was called the balance update, but as Saword said, eventually everyone will have certain op kits. The arenas are fine, but I do miss having to pay for each kit separately per use. I know people complain about the fact that there needs to be a cooldown on op kits, which is fair as Some have (had) infinite kills.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Well I can't say much cuz I wasn't a member of the server when the old PvP was there, but if the old PvP gets back then people would complain and if this Kit PvP stays then people would complain... It's hard to make everyone happy you know

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Man, the old kitpvp was balla. Honestly, im not saying the new kitpvp as bad by any stretch, because its not, its pretty good. But the new kitpvp is like most other servers kitpvp is, which kinda spoils it, as the old kitpvp was unique and wasn't on any other server, which a lot of people liked. Having a rank was also a much bigger thing in the old kitpvp as you got base kits from your rank that you used way more to make up your coins if you had none to buy a 'killkit' as we used to call them. It promoted people to buy ranks more, with the new kitpvp you don't need a rank, and can play just as easily as the people who paid to be more powerful. Call it pay to win if you want, but it was way better and way more skill was used in the old days, with the balancing of your kits and coins, now you can just spam the kit until you are able to get a better one.

Adding to that, like Saword has explained, there is a point where everyone will have the op kits. So its far more limited than the old kitpvp, and that to be honest ruins it for me, as you where always on the grind for more usable kills, and there was never a finish. Now there is, and that is the biggest reason I want the old kitpvp back.

Zinex

There are always people who don't like change. I'm a new player so I'm not familiar with the old PvP, but I'm happy with the PvP the way it is right now.

There are players who stop playing, and then there are always new players joining. This way, it'll still be pretty balanced.

godsangels14

Old pvp was great. Hate the pvp system they have now its annoying and don't even get me started with the noobs with Bm or some other kit and they keep it forever so even if u kill them you'll have to deal with them again not even 10 seconds later. So I would be completely ok with them puttinf the old system back into place

Status
Not open for further replies.