• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

First SG BUILD!

Lowvex

I think that more details should be added. How to fences are placed, it doesn't really look good. Also with one enchanting table is enough. It also needs more texture. The roof is flat and like that, it doesn't look good. Try to add stairs in some places for better detailing.

Nootch

Trusted Member
Yeah as said above the center looks kind of uneven and that would bother me lol.
But I love the concept you're going for.

ImTea

Retired Staff
A few tips for either showcasing a build, or releasing one.
- Don't use a texture pack so players can see what the map would look like without one, because most players (At least to my knowledge) don't use texture packs and/or lightly modified ones. This also helps Builders (Such as iiJam) see what the map looks like.
- For things like a cornucopia of a SG map, or a Skywars map, you want to have the middle centered so that all players have the same distance to get to the center to get the loot.

(I know this is just a showcase but if you want to release this to the server as a complete build then I'm just giving a few tips. )