• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

FireHearts - The Universal HHG Clan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
WizzardDestroyer said:
IGN: WizzardDestroyer (Hey master, long time no see! :D)
Why do you want to join FireHearts?: Well, I lost my old factions, and I can't seem to find a new one. So, this seems like the best choice for me. I also kind of wanna most probably be in a faction with a friend, and people I can rely on. I hope you accept!
How active can you be?: I will probably be very active for a couple of weeks till school starts. When school starts, I will only be able to play a couple hours a day.
Position to apply for? (I'll send you a message about more info if it's a staff member): Err, I don't really know. You choose!
(Optional) Do you have any business/diplomatic experience?: Nah, I'm only a teenager.

Crap, sorry for completly ignoring your post XD
#iamsotiredthesedays

Sent you a message, ;)

DESTROYER23579 said:
IGN: DESTROYER23579
Why do you want to join FireHearts?: it sounds awesome and i think i could help a lot
How active can you be?: 15-30 or more hours a week *i am not lying*
Position to apply for? (I'll send you a message about more info if it's a staff member): if by staff member you mean admin or something yeah message me please. :? :?
(Optional) Do you have any business/diplomatic experience?: i am really good at building in real life and in minecraft :?

thanks.

DESTROYER23579.
DESTROYER23579 said:
IGN:
Why do you want to join FireHearts?: because i do
How active can you be?: 16-30 hours a week *not lying*
Position to apply for? (I'll send you a message about more info if it's a staff member): if by staff member you mean like co-owner or admin then yeah message me please.
(Optional) Do you have any business/diplomatic experience?: i am good at building in minecraft :D
Uhh, ok. Bit weird you have 2 posts but ok. You're in. I don't know you as much so you can be a rookie and earn your way up!

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Ianite said:
YOU FOOLS I WILL RAIN DEATH IN THE 12 PLAGUES PREPARE FOR WAR. WATER WILL FLOOD YOUR FIRE. YOU LIGHT WILL TURN TO DARK. YOURE FIRE WILL BE GONE!!!!! SAY GOODBYE TO THE FLAME BECAUSE I AM H2O!!!!!!

-Ianite was here

#Team Ianite

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Cptcreeper64! said:
Ianite said:
YOU FOOLS I WILL RAIN DEATH IN THE 12 PLAGUES PREPARE FOR WAR. WATER WILL FLOOD YOUR FIRE. YOU LIGHT WILL TURN TO DARK. YOURE FIRE WILL BE GONE!!!!! SAY GOODBYE TO THE FLAME BECAUSE I AM H2O!!!!!!

-Ianite was here

#Team Ianite
WHAT I DIDNT SAY THAT THE HECK

Ianite hacked my accomt

Dkfjdjsjskwoskfkdkdkdkdkdkkedkkwmwksm This is Ianite fjfjfmdjeksmmsskkwmsfittmd Fear Me djdhnrmfjfmrfmdkkdkwwowoskdkkdk hrhJhjsw handed djembe Umr rrjmmdkdkskss HELP MEKCKDKDKDKKMSMSKSKSMSJDJDJDJDJDJDJMMjmzmzmxm'kmdmrfjdj'Krkkmkkcmcjrmfmdkkd

udujsiskkakdjdjdjdjdFEAR ME

#Team Ianite

WHAT WAS TAKAKEKDKKKEKKWK

TelliniTello22

Well, I guess it doesn't hurt

IGN: TelliniTello22
Why do you want to join FireHearts?: I don't really have a special reason
How active can you be?: About 2-3 hours from Monday to Thursday, and a lot more time from Friday to Sunday
Position to apply for? (I'll send you a message about more info if it's a staff member): rookie? member?

Status
Not open for further replies.