• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Featured Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsSheep

Retired Staff
Ok, so I was thinking that maybe, every month, the HappyHG team could feature a parkour built by a player on the creative gamemode.
When you log on, you are greeted with Screen Broadcasts saying "New sg map" or "New features on hitman" and so on and so forth.

I was thinking, maybe it could pop up there, and say "Do /p h (username) (plot number (if any) ) for this month's featured parkour!

I think it would be a great way to get people to build more and enjoy the beautiful land that is creative :)

Also, maybe the winner could get something special on creative, like Zainos' or Chris' head ;3

ParadoxTaco

This would be a pretty awesome idea but you could mabye expand farther than just parkour. Mabye even full out build competions that last over a few days.

ItsSheep

Retired Staff
This would be a pretty awesome idea but you could mabye expand farther than just parkour. Mabye even full out build competions that last over a few days.
While that would be cool, it would also take quite a bit of planning and preparation and Zainos and the team are quite busy with factions and other things like that.

ParadoxTaco

Like, already built parkours? Cause the reason I said go to creative was I wasn't sure if it would be easy to put it onto the parkour gamemode.
i think what he means is there is a warp in parkour server called Feature Parkour of the week or something and it brings you to a featured parkour from creative.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
This is a really good idea but what if there was a time when there were no parkours for the 'Featured Parkour'?

touh

Trusted Member
This i think is a very good idea and also like on holidays they can have like player made builds for that holiday.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
This is a good idea. But who would check for the parlours. You couldn't just fly around creative until you find a parkour plot that somebody built a year ago?
Also, who would run it? #factionsfirst

ItsSheep

Retired Staff
This is a good idea. But who would check for the parlours. You couldn't just fly around creative until you find a parkour plot that somebody built a year ago?
Also, who would run it? #factionsfirst
Ok. First thing, I could volunteer to find it, or someone on the build team. Second of all, people submit their parkour. Maybe on the website or something like that. They submit it with their plot id or /plot visit (name). It doesn't really take much running, just change a screen broadcast. Obviously, I would run my choice through Zainos and Chris, and you since you are HHG Build Team Leader. (big fna) If it had to, it could wait 'til after factions :)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Please keep the thread on topic guys. Trenly voiced his opinion, no need to be antagonistic just cause he disagrees with you. This could be a cool thing, but I think other things are probably more important...

Status
Not open for further replies.