• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

EpicMatt - A gaming YouTube channel!

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Hello everybody! Welcome to my YouTube showcase for my brand new channel "EpicMatt". On my channel you will see minecraft videos, rainbow 6 Seige videos, and more!

I will be building, doing tutorials, and playing many mini games on MC (maybe some on happy hg :) ). And I will be playing ranked and causal matches with friends on rainbow 6. I am completely up for feedback on videos, because I want to make an entertaining experience for the viewers! You can share your ideas with me here or on my channel in the comments.

I don't plan on being ultra successful; I just want to have some fun and maybe make some entertaining content for you too.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_CPOkUQowyMZnzMhTvaRpg
1st video:
(sorry that it's a bit laggy I need to mess around with some recording settings)

Happy watching!
-EPICMATT88

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Don't mess with recorder settings, go straight to the best. May I know which one you're using? :p
obs 32bit; I figured out what to fix though (with some help)
Good luck on your YouTube channel EPICMATT :) You should record a lot of HHG ;) ;) SG would be nice to record.
Well if we can get games started and if they are close to full then yeah I will. I've always wanted to record SG since like 2012 when I was first getting into MC. (as reference I didn't even get PC till 2014)

Zelistra

Trusted Member
obs 32bit; I figured out what to fix though (with some help)

Well if we can get games started and if they are close to full then yeah I will. I've always wanted to record SG since like 2012 when I was first getting into MC. (as reference I didn't even get PC till 2014)
OBS is descent, but I don't use my Dxtory anymore so you can borrow it (for a long time). I personally like it more than OBS mainly because it's designed just for recording games, you can choose to have this thing on a corner of your screen with video length, frame rate, fps, storage, all that sorta stuff (my fav part of it). It does take a while to set it up but with a good tutorial for the right version you can finish it in like 15 min. So ya, let me know if you wanna use it or not. Also, it's a license type of software so no account needed.