• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Early Presents

alxyz

Trusted Member
Now, i know my ship isn't happening OFFICIALLY but, i decided to do this asap cuz i was bored.
Photo on 5-13-16 at 4.52 PM #2.jpg

After Marriage, the 2 minecraft fanatics join with a few friends for some hitman. This picture is hand drawn in crayon so, sorry for my sloppiness as for i cannot draw well with crayon or any sort of material xD. This picture includes _WarriorGamerA_ Mayonaizze imtotallychris Zainos EL3CTR1CST0RM Trenly Ida_0611 _Ladybug_ iiJam QuartzyTheCat _Smokescreen_ MissDark and iTut . This is a present to the ship #_LadyBach_ As a early wedding gift, even though it will happen in 2017. I do know that this is very early and such, but again it was my own time and such at my will. As for that in the left hand side there is chat and such. Here it is:
[Spectator] Trenly : Why must builders die first?
[Spectator] iiJam : No Idea Tren
[30,750] Zainos : STORMIE NUU
[1,489] _Ladybug_ : Bach wth do i do?
[29,648] imtotallychris : hehehe...
[165] _Bach_ : CONTROL W
[2,837] iTut : tehe Maja, tehe...
[16,320] Mayonaizze : Oh god Toot...

Again, congratulations to Bach and ladybug, i know my ship will last forever. Also, i know this is very much early, again my choice and time. Thank you and i hope you enjoy my drawing!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Now, i know my ship isn't happening OFFICIALLY but, i decided to do this asap cuz i was bored.View attachment 12367
After Marriage, the 2 minecraft fanatics join with a few friends for some hitman. This picture is hand drawn in crayon so, sorry for my sloppiness as for i cannot draw well with crayon or any sort of material xD. This picture includes _WarriorGamerA_ Mayonaizze imtotallychris Zainos EL3CTR1CST0RM Trenly Ida_0611 _Ladybug_ iiJam QuartzyTheCat _Smokescreen_ MissDark and iTut . This is a present to the ship #_LadyBach_ As a early wedding gift, even though it will happen in 2017. I do know that this is very early and such, but again it was my own time and such at my will. As for that in the left hand side there is chat and such. Here it is:
[Spectator] Trenly : Why must builders die first?
[Spectator] iiJam : No Idea Tren
[30,750] Zainos : STORMIE NUU
[1,489] _Ladybug_ : Bach wth do i do?
[29,648] imtotallychris : hehehe...
[165] _Bach_ : CONTROL W
[2,837] iTut : tehe Maja, tehe...
[16,320] Mayonaizze : Oh god Toot...

Again, congratulations to Bach and ladybug, i know my ship will last forever. Also, i know this is very much early, again my choice and time. Thank you and i hope you enjoy my drawing!
Aww it's such a cute drawing <3 I'm so bad at skins I don't even see which one is me xD