• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Door Won't Open: Level 31 Glitch

EM_TBNR

EM_TBNR: On level 31 of the jigsaw puzzle, the door glitches to start the section. This bug happens on and off and I have only seen it twice now but I still can't do anything about it. It first happened a couple months ago.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
EM_TBNR: On level 31 of the jigsaw puzzle, the door glitches to start the section. This bug happens on and off and I have only seen it twice now but I still can't do anything about it. It first happened a couple months ago.
What version of minecraft are you using?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Any of the 13 updates I have tried.
Which one primarily does the error occur in? I have tested this for a few hours, using multiple different versions, and have not encountered the error. If you can take a video of what is happening, it might be helpful to Zainos

EM_TBNR

Ok. I have currently been playing on the newest ones. I am playing 13.2 now. This is a picture of what is happening. Like I said before, so far it has only happened to me two or three times but I don't know how to get out of it now.

Attachments

• IMG_4519[320].jpg
    IMG_4519[320].jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 413

Trenly

Admin
Admin
This is a known bug with version 1.13. That is why there is a big hologram at the spawn that says to use 1.12 or below

WofkXpY.jpg

Attachments

• 2019-01-25_20.23.59.png
    2019-01-25_20.23.59.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 401
  • 2019-01-25_20.23.59.png
    2019-01-25_20.23.59.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 401

EM_TBNR

OK. i'm sorry I couldn't see the hologram because I was stuck in that room without a way out/die. Thanks