• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

dont know why i keep doing /staff

MineJam

Retired Staff
Only do /staff cause I want to know if there is a staff member on. So I don't have to be on my toes for hackers.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
When I was staff I always did /staff and sometimes still do. I did /staff while staff to see what staff were on what server so I didn't go on the same one as another staff member.

Kuiah

It'd be nice if Muted players could create a team and or do /f.. nah nvm no use for /f I hate all of you .^_^

MineJam

Retired Staff
You haven't been able to do that for a while so if you were able to do that you weren't muted or you're not remembering correctly.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
It'd be nice if Muted players could create a team and or do /f.. nah nvm no use for /f I hate all of you .^_^
:'( but we got history man...

And well, yeah, I'll agree with you Viperstrike on that, Tristan can be one of the most toxic players, as can I. But Tristan's only toxic for reason, as so am I, he's not like some of the people in very high positions that I've seen be very toxic for no reason at all, which I won't call out names but some people will know who I'm referring too.