• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Donating Coins

Rick

Could there be a way for coins to be donated to a person of a players choice
perhaps
/donate <players name> would work

Fu3rza

say this did become a thing, everyone would just do /stats and when they found people with the infinite coins, they would spam them to give them coins. People with infinite coins could give their friend x amount of coins which could lead to them buying all the kits.

Last edited:

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
say this did become a thing, everyone would just do /stats and when they found people with the infinite coins, they would spam them to give them coins. People with infinite coins could give their friend x amount of coins to their friends which could lead to them being all the kits.
And therefore incredibly destroy the PvP economy.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Gifting coins would greatly imbalance the eco of pvp. I have infinite, so it would not be fair for me to give away coins.
As I said in another thread that suggested the same thing. In fact, there have been multiple threads suggesting this same thing. It has been declined every single time, and I do not see it being added ever.