• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Do you know what's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekerundo

Every time I'm at the end of Jigsaw level 13 and I press the button, there is some glitch and it doesn't work. Is there anything you can do?

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Ah, now if this occurs please make a post in the bug reports section on the forums or contact staff in game if this is the case, thank you for understanding :)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Level 13 is working perfectly... What's the problem with it?

Zekerundo

I have no idea what it is. I have seen other players go through it without a problem, I guess it must just be my computer...D:

Nootch

Trusted Member
This has happened to me a few times before, but I haven't been on that level since last year.

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
I have no idea what it is. I have seen other players go through it without a problem, I guess it must just be my computer...D:
Please explain me the problem you are experiencing with level 13 (And include a video showing how the bug happens if possible!)

Zekerundo

Please explain me the problem you are experiencing with level 13 (And include a video showing how the bug happens if possible!)
At the end of the level, when I press the button to move on, the button stays pressed in, doesn't do anything, and then I break the buton and it stays broken and I break other things and they stay broken(another problem that's happening). Sorry, I don't know how to video my screen.

Zekerundo

Here I got some screenshots.
2016-04-16_18.47.27.png
2016-04-16_18.47.49.png

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
At the end of the level, when I press the button to move on, the button stays pressed in, doesn't do anything, and then I break the buton and it stays broken and I break other things and they stay broken(another problem that's happening). Sorry, I don't know how to video my screen.
That clearly means you are lagging. Please check your internet and make sure you have a good connection and ping to the server, then try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.