• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Do you know the server well?

Switz

HEY! This is a quiz to test if you know the server well! Answers will be given out 1/3/16

1. Who was the other owner?
2. Name 3 games that were COMPLETELY taken off the server for good that were, some of the best games.
3. Was CopperCraft ALWAYS the server host???
4. Name these staff members during the old quartz spawn: 1 co-owner, 3 admins, 4 moderators, and the #1 TOP DONATOR in maybe ALL of HHGN!
5. Last question, how many DEFAULT spawns (not holidays) has there been in total on HHGN?

I wish you all luck on this quiz! This was just something for fun! Once again, answers will be given out 1/3/16, Sunday. Good luck! :D

Xistencee

Trusted Member
I can only answer the questions that I know from when I joined, these are:

1. MrAnnoyingCookie
5. I think it's 3 but that's just a guess lmao

Nootch

Trusted Member
1) MrAnnoyingCookie
2) Arcade, Build It, ???
3) No
4) ?
5) Also guessing 3 because that seems legit..lol

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
1) MrAnnoyingCookie <3
2) Build It, Arcade, Skill testing or something
3) Nope
4) ChrisTheLink, (co-owner) sgtnickjames (guessing xD) Oudey2015 and that's all I'm guessing, I have bad memory ;-;
5) Three. Quartz, Super's, then the current one.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
1 MrAnnoyingCookie
2 BuildIt, Arcade, then the other arcade thing xD with the skill testing stuff, bowspleef, spleefmania.
3. I don't believe so
4. Z3r0_Gr4v1ty, admins hm, bacrit might've been one then, rayado, don't remember a 3rd, mods, 200315844, imtotallychris, don't remember more.
5. Z3r0_Gr4v1ty and martinbalu, both donated 5k I think.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
1) MrAnnoyingCookie <3
3) Nope
4) ChrisTheLink, (co-owner) sgtnickjames (guessing xD) Oudey2015 and that's all I'm guessing, I have bad memory ;-;
Oudey2015 is a helper lmao

Oudey2016

Retired Staff
1) MrAnnoyingCookie <3
3) Nope
I was there just wasn't staff lol.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
HEY! This is a quiz to test if you know the server well! Answers will be given out 1/3/16

1. Who was the other owner?
2. Name 3 games that were COMPLETELY taken off the server for good that were, some of the best games.
3. Was CopperCraft ALWAYS the server host???
4. Name these staff members during the old quartz spawn: 1 co-owner, 3 admins, 4 moderators, and the #1 TOP DONATOR in maybe ALL of HHGN!
5. Last question, how many DEFAULT spawns (not holidays) has there been in total on HHGN?

I wish you all luck on this quiz! This was just something for fun! Once again, answers will be given out 1/3/16, Sunday. Good luck! :D

1: MrAnnoyingCookie
2: Arcade (including spleef), BuildIt, and (this one is really sketchy, but I can't decide between Training Arena (oldie but goodie), Facitons (which will be back eventually), the snowball arena, or the old Plots (pre-creative).
3: Nope
4: Zainos (Owner), MrAnnoyingCookie (Owner), metahead (Co-Owner), Z3R0__GR4V1TY (Top Donator), Blooper1392 (Admin), tmcardle1221 (Admin), s3donwre (Mod or Dev I dont remember), SHUFFLING50 (Admin), RiceMaster2000 (Mod), ELDERMAGOO (Mod), rayado56 (Mod), and bacrit (Mod).
5: 6

Switz

I honestly think i should give out the answers now. Everyone got #5 wrong accept for.. masterfireheart.

ANSWERS:
1. MrAnnoyingCookie
2. Arcade, BuildIt, Training & Games, BowSpleef, SpleefMania, Splegg (was added for like a day), Hunger Games (it was different back then!), and more.
3. No
4. Co-Owners: Z3R0__GR4V1TY and SHUFFLIN50. Admins: RiceMaster2000, ELDERMagoo, Bacrit, and Rayado56. Mods: hellboy3888, 200315844, joebass8989, RadRique, d_nice13711. The top donator was also, Z3R0__GR4V1TY at the time.
5. 6

I got the answers straight from screenshots that MC_ProYT sent me. He found a copy of the old quartz spawn in the admin world to see the answers for #4. He was here for all 6 spawns. He was also here for all the games. He remembers #1 because he thought mrannoyingcookie was still owner. He learned #3 from facebook. Well, that was something!

Part 2 of this quiz, coming soon! =)

Xistencee

Trusted Member
For part 2 you should include some of these:
  • How many years has happy been around?
  • How old was Zainos when he first started this server?
  • How many gamemodes has this server ever had?
  • Who is the top donator as of today?
  • Who is icycreamy?

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
I honestly think i should give out the answers now. Everyone got #5 wrong accept for.. masterfireheart.

ANSWERS:
1. MrAnnoyingCookie
2. Arcade, BuildIt, Training & Games, BowSpleef, SpleefMania, Splegg (was added for like a day), Hunger Games (it was different back then!), and more.
3. No
4. Co-Owners: Z3R0__GR4V1TY and SHUFFLIN50. Admins: RiceMaster2000, ELDERMagoo, Bacrit, and Rayado56. Mods: hellboy3888, 200315844, joebass8989, RadRique, d_nice13711. The top donator was also, Z3R0__GR4V1TY at the time.
5. 6

I got the answers straight from screenshots that MC_ProYT sent me. He found a copy of the old quartz spawn in the admin world to see the answers for #4. He was here for all 6 spawns. He was also here for all the games. He remembers #1 because he thought mrannoyingcookie was still owner. He learned #3 from facebook. Well, that was something!

for #4 you never specified what part of quartz the staff were, mine were all correct as well, just at an earlier time
Also, #2 has way more than 3 answers in your post (and you missed a few ;D)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
For part 2 you should include some of these:
  • How many years has happy been around?
  • How old was Zainos when he first started this server?
  • How many gamemodes has this server ever had?
  • Who is the top donator as of today?
  • Who is icycreamy?
More ideas:

• What was the original ip for HHG (yes, I do know it)
  • How many retired staff are there
  • How much money does the server cost Zainos monthly
  • How many dedicated servers with how much ram each is the server run on
  • how many head-builders has HHG had in the past and what were there ign's

Xistencee

Trusted Member
More ideas:

• What was the original ip for HHG (yes, I do know it)
  • How many retired staff are there
  • How much money does the server cost Zainos monthly
  • How many dedicated servers with how much ram each is the server run on
  • how many head-builders has HHG had in the past and what were there ign's
Even more ideas:
  • How many retired Builders are there?
  • How many Builders are there?
  • How many Staff members are there?
  • Who was the first ever Staff member to retire?
  • Who was the first Staff member to get Staff
  • How long has imtotallychris been Head-Admin?

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member

ANSWERS:
1. MrAnnoyingCookie
3. No
5. 6

Isn't hellboy3888 a youtuber now? Funny how I just saw his Admin vs Hacker video, xD.