• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Did My Friend Actually Curse Creative With Ouija Board?

Piko

Today I was joining a role play with my friend. It was going great until one point ElziaMoon,my friend, said Ouija board. In the next 2 minutes,the whole plot clears on its own. We tried doing /p info but it wouldn't let us,we tried going to our plots,but it didn't let us,we did /rp but i didn't let us talk outside of the plot. Eventually ALL of the Creative people were teleported to the server's Hub.Everyone complained,we couldn't go to creative in the next 3 minutes. My friends went back to creative and everything was wrong. We were frozen,but could talk in chat,still couldn't go to our plots,or check the info. I could be able to destroy blocks at your plot even though no one was added to your spawn at Creative plot. It went back to normal in 2 minutes then after that, we got teleported back to the Hub.Please fix this Zainos.

Sock_Guy101

Piko, I might've experienced the same thing. I don't know what it is. I doubt its server lag. But to just awareness' sake i'ma say I've been teleported to Hub from creative 3 times. I've been teleported from pvp once. And I have experienced glitchiness on the skywars server (Defintley not lag) I could chat just fine.

jcdentonswh0re69

god damn it dont play with a fidget spinner at 3am and dont say weegee board at 3am or ur minceraft fidgot spaner will cause austims oh noo its taking over my soul

Seriously i'm glad that we still have stupid posts like these that bring humor to the forums lmao

joexxx6

Today I was joining a role play with my friend. It was going great until one point ElziaMoon,my friend, said Ouija board. In the next 2 minutes,the whole plot clears on its own. We tried doing /p info but it wouldn't let us,we tried going to our plots,but it didn't let us,we did /rp but i didn't let us talk outside of the plot. Eventually ALL of the Creative people were teleported to the server's Hub.Everyone complained,we couldn't go to creative in the next 3 minutes. My friends went back to creative and everything was wrong. We were frozen,but could talk in chat,still couldn't go to our plots,or check the info. I could be able to destroy blocks at your plot even though no one was added to your spawn at Creative plot. It went back to normal in 2 minutes then after that, we got teleported back to the Hub.Please fix this Zainos.

I think this is called creative crashing?