• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Dice parkour 3.0

touh

Trusted Member
Yeah, like what Trenly said it looks better, but imo it still doesn't have that much detail, and kinda an idea I had was to where it's still dice parkour, but they are on a table where gambling goes on and what not.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Still there needs to have more dice and there need to have more detail like put iron and quarts for the dice

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
originalsamurai if you would like to tag him do @ then the rest of there name when you type some of the name a profile and the name should pop up and you can click on it to tag there name in blue like I did to your name.Hoped this helped

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Sorry for the late reply.
I like your additions allot! It looks allot better, but with all of the barriers, it's pretty confusing and missleading. I was able to skip a whole section of the parkour.
It's also a very short map...
I like the additions of heads, but other than that, there really isn't much other detail.
So i'm sorry, but this map has been declined.