• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Dice parkour 2.0

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
this ain't getting accepted,

• It has no floor
  • No border
It's just like those normal plain ones you see people build

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I still dont care for it. It is undetailed, and you only changed a few colors.

He said it would be good to add more Dice, which I dont really see any.

this ain't getting accepted,

• It has no floor
  • No border
First off, in the last thread iiJam said those werent required, as Zainos could just paste it into a void area. Secondly, im pretty sure iiJam is the only one who accepts or declines maps

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
1st off! You still didn't tell us which plot it's at so we can see it in game.. :/
So I'll just have to judge by the screenshots...
Yes, you did follow a bit of my advice by adding black stained clay, but that's the only change I can see.
I still think that you should just add fhe large dices instead of the boring parkour.
It would bring more life to the parkour in my opinion. Like in Food parkour, you are jumping around on foods, not just 1x1 blocks that we're 'calling' food., like here, with the 1x1 jumps.

(Sorry, but I'm about to rant....)
I group parkour in two categories. Realistic and non realistic.
*An un-realistic parkour is where there are random floating blocks around the place, (like in Dungeon 8, fancy, rainbow, red and blue parkour)
*Realistic parkours are maps that seem normal.(Like certain calendar levels, Nature parkour, Ballon parkour(It's floating, but I mean, they're meant to be floating... They're balloons,) city parkour and Prison parkour.) It seems like a normal environment, then the jumps are either hidden, or obey the laws of gravity (Don't have floating blocks)

This parkour is unrealistic (Which is fine! We have allot of great 'unrealistic' maps!) but it just doesn't do the name 'dice' justice. (plus I prefer Realistic parkours, but I'm not byast when reviewing parkour maps :p)
If you continued with those 5x5 dices for the rest of th map, like you have at the start(And added some other areas, maybe where dice's are stacked on top of eachother, so you can do ladder parkour around it, or/and up it) we could get somewhere.
But I'm sorry, but this map has been declined.