• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Invalid DeLondon

What are your thoughts on the map?

• Isnt hitman dead or something?

• Good Map! :>

• Decent Map! :|

• Bad Map! :<

Results are only viewable after voting.

ParadoxTaco

A London (london theme is pretty far off) themed hitman map on some weird alien planet. Probably sounded better in my head. Despite hitman being dead, why not make some maps for it anyways. The map consists of large circular landings, connected through parkour, sitting in a valley full of a strange purple liquid. (And now time to be inactive for another year or two!)
2018-05-06_18.19.35.png
2018-05-06_18.19.09.png
2018-05-06_18.18.56.png
2018-05-06_18.16.45.png
2018-05-06_18.26.18.png
2018-05-06_18.26.32.png
2018-05-06_18.26.48.png
Ps. If needed, I can make the houses have an interior, but that just allows for hiding.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I really like the way the platforms blend with the terrain. The smooth terrain makes for a nice looking map, and works perfectly with the layout of the river. I really like the glass, especially as it is becoming a more common building technique. One thing that makes this map great is that none of the buildings have a way to get inside them. This removes a lot of the possibility for camping, and can lead to faster games. As I was looking at the map in game, it did seem to be a lot of grey. However, the acacia roofs, and purple water are visible almost everywhere in the map, which makes it more of a consistent theme.

As much as I would love to be able to accept this map, I cannot. Because of the use of concrete, this map will only work on 1.12 servers. The only gamemode on HHG which is 1.12 is Creative. The other gamemodes, including Hitman, SG, Pvp, etc. are all 1.8 servers. When the network is upgraded to 1.12 I would certainly consider adding it then, but I do not know when that will be.

Chickenrage249

I really like the way the platforms blend with the terrain. The smooth terrain makes for a nice looking map, and works perfectly with the layout of the river. I really like the glass, especially as it is becoming a more common building technique. One thing that makes this map great is that none of the buildings have a way to get inside them. This removes a lot of the possibility for camping, and can lead to faster games. As I was looking at the map in game, it did seem to be a lot of grey. However, the acacia roofs, and purple water are visible almost everywhere in the map, which makes it more of a consistent theme.

As much as I would love to be able to accept this map, I cannot. Because of the use of concrete, this map will only work on 1.12 servers. The only gamemode on HHG which is 1.12 is Creative. The other gamemodes, including Hitman, SG, Pvp, etc. are all 1.8 servers. When the network is upgraded to 1.12 I would certainly consider adding it then, but I do not know when that will be.
You COULD try to use clay, colours to replace those, but the only problem with that: 1, it may be hard
2, hardened clay won’t give that nice smooth effect

Either way, I love the map!