• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Deez nutz is running for president...

Unitus

Retired Staff
Deez nutz is running for president... Ok den.
ok....
This is so fake... His name for president can never be Deez Nuts, cause it's against the rules, you must use your real name and that kid is too young to be president, plus he did not even invent the term Deez Nuts...

SAFollis

Trusted Member
This is so fake... His name for president can never be Deez Nuts, cause it's against the rules, you must use your real name and that kid is too young to be president, plus he did not even invent the term Deez Nuts...
He actually did register for it though, ofc he won't be elected though.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
So basically, the government makes sure to be extremely accurate to get every cent I owe them for taxes, but allows some dude to change his name to an Internet meme and run for president of the United States.

What is wrong with this picture? XD

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
um, I don't think just a randy person can go and "register" for president, since you need to have a line in politics from long ago
You don't have too, I don't think trump or some of the others ever worked in politics. So yes someone randomly can run.

AstroSteelYT

Deez nutz is definitely NOT his real name, although he is trying to get into office with that name. He will be able to be president in 2035. The news did say he has a good history of politics. Even his dad wants him to be president and he doesn't care what his son's name is when he runs for president.

AstroSteelYT

Btw I heard Donald Trump will make the mexicans pay for the wall between America and Mexico. He also said he blames China for global warming.

Unitus

Retired Staff
Deez nutz is definitely NOT his real name, although he is trying to get into office with that name. He will be able to be president in 2035. The news did say he has a good history of politics. Even his dad wants him to be president and he doesn't care what his son's name is when he runs for president.
The one who cares about his name are the presidency hall, this will never happen, nor will he ever run...