• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Death Tag

InfinityFox2007

I have to know that I have suggested about adding Death Tag in the server.
Instructions:
16 players max.
There is 15 Runners and 1 Chasers.
3 Kits: Brawler Traitor and Archer
When you die, you are Chaser.
The last one standing wins 10 gems each game.
You will get kits.
Archer is not buyable.
Brawler is buyable so it costs 1000 gems.
Traitor is buyable so it will cost 500 gems.
The kit is on a information.
Brawler has a sword.
It will stop the Chaser from running.
Archer has a bow and arrow.
It can knock off chasers of 100% knockback.
Traitor has a axe.
It will knock off 1 player a second.
Some maps are:
Bedroom
Waterpark
Pirates
Barbarians Village
Desert
Lighthouse
Some new maps is added every month.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I dont like the idea. I think that the gamemodes we have right now need to be made better so that they get played more. I notice that Pvp, Creative, and parkour are the most played gamemodes with hitman and sg not being played hardly ever. I understand that communities change, but I think that before we add gamemodes which have been added on other servers we should make the ones we currently have better.

PenguinPeople

hitman and sg not being played hardly ever. I understand that communities change, but I think that before we add gamemodes which have been added on other servers we should make the ones we currently have better.
Weird how one of the only"original" gamemodes is doing the worst and the ones on many other servers are doing the best. Since this is the case maybe taking from other servers isn't the worst idea. But we should give credit to those servers who created the gamemode and the map builders who made the original maps.

me32305

Weird how one of the only"original" gamemodes is doing the worst and the ones on many other servers are doing the best. Since this is the case maybe taking from other servers isn't the worst idea. But we should give credit to those servers who created the gamemode and the map builders who made the original maps.

"give credit to the servers" yeah like that'll do anything. Besides every minecraft server steals game modes from each other. Their is no originality in the minecraft community. Even the hunger games mode that the server is based off of is stolen.

Also it's not really fair to say "original" game modes because those game modes are based off other game modes people have seen.

My only input on this thread is that new game modes aren't really needed tbh. Plus this idea sounds boring and just like every other game mode. If you want a good game mode make something innovative and cool.

PenguinPeople

"give credit to the servers" yeah like that'll do anything. Besides every minecraft server steals game modes from each other. Their is no originality in the minecraft community. Even the hunger games mode that the server is based off of is stolen.
Giving credit to servers for making a game mode or builders for making maps that are directly stolen won't make more people like the game but you should give credit where credit is due.