• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Death Run

Should Death Run get added to the server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristian

Retired Staff
What about adding Death Run to the server?

DeathRun is a minigame with two teams: Runners and Deaths. The objective of the runners is to make it to the end of the map, avoiding any automatic and death-activated trap along the way. The objective of the deaths is to kill the runners using the various traps that the map provides to them. In a 22 player game (a full game), there are 20 runners and 2 deaths.

Last edited:

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
We already have Parkour AND X-Run. I think we have enough Parkour-ish game-modes xD

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I dont like the idea. We have a lot of parkour gamemodes and this gamemode is already on many other servers

PenguinPeople

Look at all the other threads that have suggested gamemodes which are on other servers.
Yes people can say that they don't want game modes from other servers on the forum. But the actual server does have successful game modes from other servers. So obviously if they are well recieved they will be played.

youngfloppa

I love Deathrunrun, I used to always play it. The one problem is that you need a way to get people thinking why do I want to play it on happy hunger games, when I can play it on a big thousand player server which will load up runner slots quicker? Instead of thinking of a new idea just maybe revamp deathrun. Guess what, we've got a revamped deathrun - X-Run.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Yes people can say that they don't want game modes from other servers on the forum. But the actual server does have successful game modes from other servers. So obviously if they are well recieved they will be played.
Scbb - rarely super active
Kotl - usually only a few people on
Sg - dead unless an event is happening
Hitman - dead unless an event is happening
Skyblock - usually only a few people on
Uhc - dead unless an event is happening
Draw it - dead unless an evemt is happening
Bridges - dead unless an event is happening
MobArena - usually only a few people on
X-run - usually only a few people on
Jigsaw - usually only a few people on

Creative - fairly active