• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Cringe Wars!

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Cringe:
Cringe comedy is a specific genre of comedy, where the intent is to make you uncomfortable rather than make you laugh.

What is the cringiest sentence you can put together?

: I love My Little Pony so much it makes me want to do the whip!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Cringe:
Cringe comedy is a specific genre of comedy, where the intent is to make you uncomfortable rather than make you laugh.

What is the cringiest sentence you can put together?

: I love My Little Pony so much it makes me want to do the whip!

Don't mess with mlp in front of a bronie T-T

Oh and don't worry, I love mlp fim way more than you do ;> (I only like fim aka the 4th generation..)

touh

Trusted Member
imagine walking up to a girl, in your underwear, and you try to kiss her and it turns out to be a potato

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I play Pokemon go... Flipping makes me wanna jump off a bridge. Especially when my brother purposely sings it to get on my nerves.

Swagsire101

MLP is the best, I like drawing hentai fan art of that-one-with-the-cloud-on-it's-butt. Also I ship Naruto and Sasuke.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
same here ;u;
Actually to be more detailed, I've watched seasons 1-3 about 4 times; season 4 twice-three times; Seasons 5 once-twice; season 6 only once xdd it's not even all out yet, 2 more dayz till the next ep <3

BTWWW THE 4TH EG IS COMING OUT ON OCTOBER 1ST ON NETFLIX AND I'M FLIPPING!!!!
Check this out:
Like wOoOooOoOt IKR IT'S SO EXCITING

Btw.. There are 7 elements of harmony.. Like wth Hasbro..

SUNSET SHIMMER IS GONNA BE THE MAIN ELEMENT LIKE TWILIGHT (just guessing)

Hey.. This was all written for you.. Read all this.. And watch the video if you haven't already xD Mayonaizze

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Actually to be more detailed, I've watched seasons 1-3 about 4 times; season 4 twice-three times; Seasons 5 once-twice; season 6 only once xdd it's not even all out yet, 2 more dayz till the next ep <3

BTWWW THE 4TH EG IS COMING OUT ON OCTOBER 1ST ON NETFLIX AND I'M FLIPPING!!!!
Check this out:
Like wOoOooOoOt IKR IT'S SO EXCITING

Btw.. There are 7 elements of harmony.. Like wth Hasbro..

SUNSET SHIMMER IS GONNA BE THE MAIN ELEMENT LIKE TWILIGHT (just guessing)

Hey.. This was all written for you.. Read all this.. And watch the video if you haven't already xD Mayonaizze
o.

touh

Trusted Member
all of the characters of mlp in your room asking if you want to take a trip to Bangladash to drink some devils juice and accidentally when there one of the ponies touched your ear and you say "want to go back to my place and play hello kitty island adventure?"

Zelistra

Trusted Member
all of the characters of mlp in your room asking if you want to take a trip to Bangladash to drink some devils juice and accidentally when there one of the ponies touched your ear and you say "want to go back to my place and play hello kitty island adventure?"
Lol I had the mane six, the 3 princesses and the CMC on my wall xD