• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Plots

X_NerdyDaCute_X

So, I have mockingjay and I have not been on the server in a while and now I only have 22 plots, did they change the plot number mockingjay can have, because it shows my limit is only 22 when I go to claim more, and before I had 40, can someone please explain this to me. Is it because I havent been on in a while?, or did mockingjay perks change?, or is the server just being buggy?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
So, I have mockingjay and I have not been on the server in a while and now I only have 22 plots, did they change the plot number mockingjay can have, because it shows my limit is only 22 when I go to claim more, and before I had 40, can someone please explain this to me. Is it because I havent been on in a while?, or did mockingjay perks change?, or is the server just being buggy?
You have access to 20 plots per world. 20 in the normal world, and 20 in the VIP world. What is likely happening is that you already have 20 in the normal world, and so in order to claim the rest of your plots, you need to enter the portal for the vip world at creative spawn before doing /p auto