• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Forums Control Spammers

Unitus

Retired Staff
I have a really good suggestion to help and control spammers on the forums that get on to write on their friend's profile, beg for getting unbanned etc. I suggest that people should be allowed to put 2 profile posts maximum, and not one after another infinitely even tho I know there is a few second delay between each other.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
I have a really good suggestion to help and control spammers on the forums that get on to write on their friend's profile, beg for getting unbanned etc. I suggest that people should be allowed to put 2 profile posts maximum, and not one after another infinitely even tho I know there is a few second delay between each other.
nah.. i think it should be you can only do 1 post per 10 mins, that seems more fair than u only get 2 posts!

Unitus

Retired Staff
You should only be able to post 2 side-by-side profile posts, after 5 minimum new posts you can do a new one...

_Bach_

Retired Staff
This might be beneficial, but I dont see people "spamming" message after message that often, and usually, staff can take care of it.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
What would the purpose of this to be? Like I don't understand why you would want to stop people from posting on their friends wall...

Unitus

Retired Staff
What would the purpose of this to be? Like I don't understand why you would want to stop people from posting on their friends wall...
Spam posting anywhere, other person's or theirs, I have seen way too many spam, and you will be able to write but not spam it will way too many posts

Unitus

Retired Staff
Well then just report the post for 'Spam' :/
Then, everyone would have to wait until a moderator gets on, which would make no sense, just stop people from spamming posts and it's way easier than manually punishing them

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
This will be annoying I'm not waiting 5 minutes to post something. Lol just deal with it. I don't think it bothers me lol

Xistencee

Trusted Member
Then, everyone would have to wait until a moderator gets on, which would make no sense, just stop people from spamming posts and it's way easier than manually punishing them

Personally I think you're being kinda picky. No one else has a problem with this apart from you. There is a 'report' button so that you can report things, use it because that's what it's there for.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I say:

If you see it, report it. If it's on your wall, delete it. If you're the one spamming, don't do it.

The time can't really be increased since some users post on multiple friends walls, and it's not spam. You similarily can't limit the number of posts since again, it's not always spam.

The best option is to report it. You will never be able to fully stop anyone who wishes to spam.