• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Command Issues

benthebeast142

There was some glitch at hg where you can go somewhere that you aren't supposed to be. idk really what it was but i know Zainos has a reasoning

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
shadow: 1- We blocked /f in all the worlds that aren't the faction world to prevent people scaping and bugging the games by doing /f home and other reasons. 2- /repair all will be fixed when Essentials updates and fixes it, is isn't our responsibility that (same with /d)
benth: what do u mean?

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
I know, its the same story. You can just use /plotme commands in the Plot world :)

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
zainos said:
shadow: 1- We blocked /f in all the worlds that aren't the faction world to prevent people scaping and bugging the games by doing /f home and other reasons. 2- /repair all will be fixed when Essentials updates and fixes it, is isn't our responsibility that (same with /d)
benth: what do u mean?
I Noticed You Didnt Cover /f In VIP World. Just Saying..

benthebeast142

Zainos there was a glitch where you could do /f home and you could leave a hg arena but still be in the game. so the game would never end.

ZombieManiac172

benthebeast142 said:
Zainos there was a glitch where you could do /f home and you could leave a hg arena but still be in the game. so the game would never end.
Ben I learned thta the hard way i dis /f home a few months back and I went into my diamonds chest and it was replaced with 10 eggs and wheat and 1 leather hat, and every other chest I looked in had that stuff, so eventually I realized I was still ingame so I did /hg leave and wen I went into my diamonds chest, they were gone,both the wheat and eggs and my diamond.

Lessonfor you kids: dont do /f home if Zain enables it

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
benthebeast142 said:
Lol we fixed that months ago...

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
yes in plot world yes, because there aren't any minigames in where u can scape by teleporting in the plot world...