• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Cloud Parkour (360 - 4K!)

NOTE: This is my first 360 degree video so i apologize if the quality isn't the greatest.

Switz

how can u fly? is it a youtuber perk? you arent yter though.. and how do u do that cool rotating thing?

well thats a cheat! go to the rules, using mods like that may be against the rules..
It's actually not a cheat because it doesn't let you look around when you're on the server, only when you are off it, look at the website for it and you'll see what i'm talking about

SAFollis

Trusted Member
well thats a cheat! go to the rules, using mods like that may be against the rules..
It is a mod, but it isn't against the rules.
I even asked Bach when I was wondering if I could.
_Bach_ said:
yes
as it provides no particular in game advantage
it's just a recorder
"Mods such as MCcapes, Rei’s mini-map (without entity detector) etc… are allowed since they don’t give a big advantage…"

Unitus

Retired Staff
sorry to say, but Minecraft can't be viewed at 4K since it is a block game, cool that it was rendered that high doe, good job

SAFollis

Trusted Member
sorry to say, but Minecraft can't be viewed at 4K since it is a block game, cool that it was rendered that high doe, good job
It actually is, that's why it can also be rendered 1080p even tho the graphics, by default are like 32x32 or something.
Also the 4k is spread across the entire thing, so if you were to 'uncompile' the 360 you'd get a video file 2440p.
Also blocks are tilted when you turn/have a certain perspective so that's why you can tell the difference

Unitus

Retired Staff
It actually is, that's why it can also be rendered 1080p even tho the graphics, by default are like 32x32 or something.
Also the 4k is spread across the entire thing, so if you were to 'uncompile' the 360 you'd get a video file 2440p.
Also blocks are tilted when you turn/have a certain perspective so that's why you can tell the difference
True, the video file can be rendered by pixels that high, but if what you are rendering was not made to be viewed in 4K (plus if you are not viewing it on a 4K screen) you will not be able to notice the difference, tho the video is really high quality and well done