• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

*Clears Throat*

Zelistra

Trusted Member
This is when I just give up. xD
You know, you should never give up, buuuuut there's one exception, when you're arguing with me, you can just give up and let me win ;D

Real cats don't give up
He's not a cat anymore, plus I forced him to be the cat so he was never a real cat (don't forget the fact that he forced me to be a glacier made out of quartz)

But I'm not real. ;)
If you're not a real human then I invite you to live on Kepler-186

organisms, and all things made of matter don't give up
He's not made of matter, he doesn't exist ;)

___Fernanik1___

You know, you should never give up, buuuuut there's one exception, when you're arguing with me, you can just give up and let me win ;D

He's not a cat anymore, plus I forced him to be the cat so he was never a real cat (don't forget the fact that he forced me to be a glacier made out of quartz)

If you're not a real human then I invite you to live on Kepler-186

He's not made of matter, he doesn't exist ;)

So i've been living a lie my whole life?!?!?!?

me32305

So i've been living a lie my whole life?!?!?!?

but.. but... you joined this forum November 15th meaning you probably only knew CanadianCat for around a year. Unless you first saw him on the server which would mean you may have known him for two to three years. If you have been lied to your whole life of CanadianCat's existence than you are only 1-4 years old.

___Fernanik1___

but.. but... you joined this forum November 15th meaning you probably only knew CanadianCat for around a year. Unless you first saw him on the server which would mean you may have known him for two to three years. If you have been lied to your whole life of CanadianCat's existence than you are only 1-4 years old.
... that's the joke.....
1: I have no life
2:I've known him, for like... 3 weeks
3: why am i still typing
5: why'd i skip 4?

And yeah