• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

*Clears Throat*

Zelistra

Trusted Member
What Is Love?
If you were serious about the question,

That's a complicated question, but I can answer a tiny part of it

Love is when you meet someone that tells you more about yourself, when differences can be worked out, when you can't live without someone, when you don't know why you seem to be attracted to someone, when you would do anything for someone, when someone never leaves your mind, and when you want someone even more after you find out their flaws, etc :3

My mind went blank idk why..

CanadianTheCat can answer the rest of the question, I guess

___Fernanik1___

Love is when you meet someone that tells you more about yourself, when differences can be worked out, when you can't live without someone, when you don't know why you seem to be attracted to someone, when you would do anything for someone, when someone never leaves your mind, and when you want someone even more after you find out their flaws, etc :3

... Woah..... I was referring to the song...... but i mean... i didn't really know that either.... so Thanks!

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff

Yes that is it. Although, people who say "love doesn't solve anything" or "love only hurt me" to them I say. That wasn't love. Because love is patient, love is kind, love is understanding, love is gentle. Love lays down itself for others. I don't know what you were feeling or what that person was feeling but if that happened, then it wasn't love. It's so rare to see true love and friendship these days. If someone leaves you when you are going through difficult times they weren't your friend in the first place. True love and friends will always stick by each other. Love is also, as Emily stated, willing to look past other people's flaws. Not holding grudges against anyone. To say you love someone you must understand what that means. When you say you love someone you must be willing to lay yourself down, to hold them up when they can't, to stick by their side no matter what, even if they hurt you, to be patient, to be kind, to be gentle. or else, it's not love.

___Fernanik1___

Yes that is it. Although, people who say "love doesn't solve anything" or "love only hurt me" to them I say. That wasn't love. Because love is patient, love is kind, love is understanding, love is gentle. Love lays down itself for others. I don't know what you were feeling or what that person was feeling but if that happened, then it wasn't love. It's so rare to see true love and friendship these days. If someone leaves you when you are going through difficult times they weren't your friend in the first place. True love and friends will always stick by each other. Love is also, as Emily stated, willing to look past other people's flaws. Not holding grudges against anyone. To say you love someone you must understand what that means. When you say you love someone you must be willing to lay yourself down, to hold them up when they can't, to stick by their side no matter what, even if they hurt you, to be patient, to be kind, to be gentle. or else, it's not love.
Oh wow, Thanks!!!!!!

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
It's a little too late, to say that you're sorry now you kicked me when I was down, but what you say just don't hurt me, it don't hurt me, no more, no more
You show me nothing but hate, you run me into the ground, but comes around comes aroun-

Oh crap sorry, were we doing the original?
This basically is what I was thinking of, it's a dope tune so you should check it and yeah ok I'll stop.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
... Woah..... I was referring to the song...... but i mean... i didn't really know that either.... so Thanks!
Anytime :p

how come you know everything