• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Clans

Is this a good idea?

• DUH

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • .... No

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

RK_Credius

Greetings! Er... People. So, the topic I'm talking about today is Kitpvp, CLANS. So many people want to team with each other, so why not give them what they want? Clans would be similar to Factions, You can't harm your teammate and your own VAULT. This would also enable people in clans to share money among them, perhaps a counter balance can be that the vault can only hold 100 coins, and you can only deposit 10 coins every 24 hours. Back to the Clans. Another feature you can add to make PVP more attractive and fun and UNIQUE, is to have territories. These territories would most likely be a 8x8 block radius, and clans would fight for it, whoever controls it would get a potion effect depending on the location. Say the regen in jungle map. Instead of a pressure plate, it would be a beacon giving regen 1 to the people who own it and are inside the 8x8 block. Or the soups, like in clay world, would only be accessible by the clan who owns it.

I'm thankful for the time whoever you are have used in reading this. Consider it please.

PS: This is not another server, this is an extension to the Kitpvp we all know and love.

Zinex

I don't like the idea. Especially if it changes our current Kitpvp game.
If this was a whole new gamemode, sure I guess...

RK_Credius

I don't like the idea. Especially if it changes our current Kitpvp game.
If this was a whole new gamemode, sure I guess...
This is literally whT you said in your Thread. I'm just making it more generally, more expanded from just the arena

Zinex

No, this will change the way kitpvp is played. My suggestion just adds an option for the challenge arenas.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Greetings! Er... People. So, the topic I'm talking about today is Kitpvp, CLANS. So many people want to team with each other, so why not give them what they want? Clans would be similar to Factions, You can't harm your teammate and your own VAULT. This would also enable people in clans to share money among them, perhaps a counter balance can be that the vault can only hold 100 coins, and you can only deposit 10 coins every 24 hours. Back to the Clans. Another feature you can add to make PVP more attractive and fun and UNIQUE, is to have territories. These territories would most likely be a 8x8 block radius, and clans would fight for it, whoever controls it would get a potion effect depending on the location. Say the regen in jungle map. Instead of a pressure plate, it would be a beacon giving regen 1 to the people who own it and are inside the 8x8 block. Or the soups, like in clay world, would only be accessible by the clan who owns it.

I'm thankful for the time whoever you are have used in reading this. Consider it please.

PS: This is not another server, this is an extension to the Kitpvp we all know and love.
The territories would be WAY too much like factions for pvp. I don't think that should be incorporated.

The vault, while it is a good idea, would greatly imbalance the economy.

I would like a /team function where you can specify which players you can deal damage to. I think that an option to not be able to harm players of your own choosing could be greatly beneficial. Many times I have accidentally killed a teammate while chasing another person.

If they were to make a ClanPvP gamemode, I feel it could be successful, if and only if we grew in playerbase.

Zinex

I would like a /team function where you can specify which players you can deal damage to. I think that an option to not be able to harm players of your own choosing could be greatly beneficial. Many times I have accidentally killed a teammate while chasing another person.
Teams would be even more op than they already are...

RK_Credius

The territories would be WAY too much like factions for pvp. I don't think that should be incorporated.

The vault, while it is a good idea, would greatly imbalance the economy.

If they were to make a ClanPvP gamemode, I feel it could be successful, if and only if we grew in playerbase.
Teams would be even more op than they already are...
Your so negative to be open to ideas Zinex.

If we released this, the player base would grow because the players would like to try something new, if they like it they will stay

Trenly

Admin
Admin
RK_Credius, May I explain a bit how the current pvp economy works?

The current economy in pvp is set up such that a player earns a coin each time they kill a person. Some players have opted to buy coins from the store. There are many players who come from the pvp before the balance update, and who had purchased an infinite kills/coins perk. Those people who have the perk most likely have bought every kit, and still have millions of coins left over.

Now, let's say players were able to put coins into a clan vault, even if it were only 1 coin every week. Eventually, the players who have millions of unused coins would have given other players enough to buy all the kits. Now of course, you can delay the inevitable, but eventually the coins would be distributed. This would cause inflation, or a decrease in the value of a coin. That being so, the kits would increase in price, and more people would complain about the already high prices; but the staff would have to increase the prices, because it has to stay fair.

I do understand that any new thing will increase playerbase, but there is a balance point between having enough players to make it successful and increase the playerbase, and not having enough players and it being a flop. This could be successful as a new gamemode, but I could see it only if the current playerbase were to increase by ~50 players.

RK_Credius

I just came up with something. How about this. The faction money IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE KITS. It takes 100 coins to buy a Clans Gem, or CG, And there's a seperate store only accessible for the clan leader, a boost for their clan, like 10 gems you can buy a 0.1 regeneration boost. And the more the buy it the more the prices go up. This way it's not messing with the normal Eco and balancing the million coins other people bought.

RK_Credius

This is just some random numbers I came up with. Of course your prob gonna raise the price of 0.1 regen to like 1000 clan gems. See, I know it won't be as simple as that, it's going to affect something else. Keep criticizing so I find a way around it. Thanks for feedback.

RK_Credius

That could be an idea. But It should be saved as another gamemode, rather than an addition to KitPvp
Trenly, your going against your word, this would reduce player base all together. We should do something to get other players on. BTW I really think Hitman is good, but before you take it out of Beta, make some sort of way for the runner to damage his targetter.

RK_Credius

Even if it's the slightest, resolving afk people who target the guy that's chasing you, or people who are running.

RK_Credius

Ok, So let's say we throw this Clans idea off. Are you guys working on putting /team on? Because I'm sure that more than 60% of players, like the ones who made Clans and Teams on the forums, would want the command. This could expand to every other game mode. I believe that many players are attracted to teams, to do something with their friends, and others just want to play Free For All. Team Hunger Games would draw attention from other players, and still sticking to the main theme your representing, The Hunger Games, where they all team up on... What? The 75th game? Or the SCBB, with team mode players would have more fun playing against another team with their friend instead of a normal one where 2 players team on one and then they have to decide who dies so the other one wins. The /team command would attract so many people, which you get more votes, then more players, increasing the size of the player base altogether.

Please consider putting in /team for a bigger server.

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Trenly, your going against your word, this would reduce player base all together. We should do something to get other players on. BTW I really think Hitman is good, but before you take it out of Beta, make some sort of way for the runner to damage his targetter.
Hitman is about kill or be killed. The point is that you're not supposed to be able to kill your targetter

Zinex

Ok, So let's say we throw this Clans idea off. Are you guys working on putting /team on? Because I'm sure that more than 60% of players, like the ones who made Clans and Teams on the forums, would want the command. This could expand to every other game mode. I believe that many players are attracted to teams, to do something with their friends, and others just want to play Free For All. Team Hunger Games would draw attention from other players, and still sticking to the main theme your representing, The Hunger Games, where they all team up on... What? The 75th game? Or the SCBB, with team mode players would have more fun playing against another team with their friend instead of a normal one where 2 players team on one and then they have to decide who dies so the other one wins. The /team command would attract so many people, which you get more votes, then more players, increasing the size of the player base altogether.

Please consider putting in /team for a bigger server.

You're acting like teaming with people is impossible without a silly /team command... So what if you accidentally hit your teammates from time to time? It's part of the game...

I'd also like to point out that some of us do NOT team with half the server, and we'd appreciate it if teams wouldn't be even more op they they already are. Especially on HHG, where it isn't rare to find a team of 10 sweaty BlackMamba players.

Also, when I do team, sometimes I like to boost my teammates closer to an opponent. Wouldn't people like you still want to do that?

All in all, I, personally, think this is a dreadful idea.

RK_Credius

This can all be applied to your suggestion. Wanna boost in challenges? Makes teams more op? No one wants teams?

Also I would like to point out that adding things is NEVER easy. You two represent the cons. I represent the pros. I'm just trying to help improve the server and look at what the people want. A vast majority come on here and team, sure some people don't want to team, and sure mabye this should be another game mode, but some people like me want to go up against 4 iron nubs. EVERYTHING, no matter what it is can be balanced out. We could limit teams to 2 or 3 people.

RK_Credius

Open minds are needed for great ideas to come to this server. I think it's great but can have a few improvements. No other server that I know of has a /team command. This would make YOUR server unique.

Zinex

You're very silly.

Teams on ffa, kill people who are solo. This means it's a 2v1 or a 3v1 etc... Teams in the arenas are 2v2s and 3v3s etc. That makes it fair.
I'd expect you to figure that out on your own.

And what do you mean 'boost in challenges'? People can easily boost with or without my suggestion because they can always do it in the 1v1 arenas anyways.