• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

ChrisTheLink

Willeeklund

He stays on the fourms not for one moment left hes responsible for the server and all the staff help he can with his briliance and mind zainos & cookies right hand! The fourm att he works and that is good that how we like our christhelink! <3 <3 #Write hashtag WE love chris!

whitedevil5000

This has to be a rip-off of that older topic so you might gain popularity or something... Sorry, I always assume the worst in people. lol

whitedevil5000

Willeeklund said:
:eek: How did you know?! Anyway yea i think he deserved more topics that prazed him lol :)
Shh, don't tell anyone, and don't post this on the internet for everyone in the world to see, but... I'm psychic!

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Mr_Incredibuz said:
Whitedevil The owner is Zainos. I honestly think Chris should not have owner but very close like Co-Owner :)
There is TWO owners, Zainos & MrAnnoyingCookie, I won't get Co-Owner for a LOONG time, I don't really deserve it, either way.