• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Change this word

Should the word Gay be aloud?

• Total voters

SimplyPancakes

I think users should be able to say Gay. My reasoning for this is because I have Gay friends on the server. When the topic of sexuality comes up they can't express who they are without breaking rules. So basically saying they can't say Gay is like saying I can't say straight. No matter if people use "gay" in a rude way, people should be able to express who they are without adding underscores. It would be appreciated if you could make the word Gay aloud. Thank you!

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Unfortunately the word is blocked because due to the the big audience of young players (8-14 years) we have in our server, the word was majority of the times (99.9%) used to be rude and disrespect another player, so we were forced to block it as a chat moderation measure, apologies for the inconvenience.
Furthermore, if you are interested, here's a thread with a discussion of the same topic: http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/threads/homophobic-rule.18768/