• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Change Arena?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lllllllllll

- If you have lag, even with the graphics on low, I'm sorry but it may be time for you to grab a new computer.
- I found everyone excited about the new arena when it came out and everyone was okay with it, why is this changing?
- The old clay arena is (in my opinion) too bland, and also adds no real challenge to PvP. The holes and obstacles in jungle are there for you to learn the map, master it, and show more skillfulness.
- I have no idea how changing the map to the clay one would help with the slapper kit, the kit's supposed to be annoying, it's quite fun.
- The nether map is complete trash, the leaf lag would be replaced with fire and lava lag, the world is too flat, too small, etc.

PS: There IS an update coming to PvP so keep your eyes peeled and 1.9 is going to change a lot of things also, even though the 1.9 update isn't going to be for a while.

lllllllllll

Btw, I was able to run the map when it was first released 40fps-ish on my Dad's work TABLET, so I don't know where you're getting lag.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I never get lag. I always run my computer at very low settings and with optifine, and I can get my average 20-40 fps in PVP with no problem.

If it's a lag problem, YOU can deal with it.
If it's a "map isn't good to pvp on" problem, then you should submit a better map.

A discussion on Lag and a discussion about the PVP-abilty of a map shouldn't mix.

Unitus

Retired Staff
In my opinion, if you lag you will lag everywhere no matter what arena, Jungle arena came not long ago, my stats got reset and everything, I am not letting it go again, for some plain clay map, Jungle arena was the first one ever, it is good for PvP, you can strafe, rod and do everything, Jungle arena came to stay.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Okay Guys, no need to keep arguing, I have made the poll at the Server. Just log in and it will appear in the Hub the options to vote. You have 15 days til poll ends which is enough time for all the community to vote. Please vote and I'll add the winner arena in the next PvP update :D

- Topic Locked

P.S: The Nether Arena is not an option because it really sucks, it's just a nether brick sphere with ton of lava and mini-parkours. It's small, laggy and really guetto. Sorry but I won't bring it back. Please vote in those three options (Keep Actual, Sawords's or Clay)

Status
Not open for further replies.