• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Change Arena?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rqindrops

This recent arena has been confusing, I don't think it's most for PVP since it has so many holes and so many tall trees (blackmamba, fluffybunny, mario) and the defaults can't hit them. And a lot of obstacles in the way making it hard to strafe and run. Plus, slapper kit is annoying on the map.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaios

Retired Staff
This recent arena has been confusing, I don't think it's most for PVP since it has so many holes and so many tall trees (blackmamba, fluffybunny, mario) and the defaults can't hit them. And a lot of obstacles in the way making it hard to strafe and run. Plus, slapper kit is annoying as hell on the map.
Language pls. And I agree. I want the old clay one back

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I seriously don't understand the community. When we had the clay one EVERYONE BUT EVRYONE wanted the Jungle one and now we have it you want the clay one back? I definitely need to make a Poll because I'm going crazy otherwise

Unitus

Retired Staff
I seriously don't understand the community. When we had the clay one EVERYONE BUT EVRYONE wanted the Jungle one and now we have it you want the clay one back? I definitely need to make a Poll because I'm going crazy otherwise
Yes please do a poll, since everyone is so undesicive, #JungleArena4Lyfe

ThePSIDuck

It would be cool to have a map more pvp friendly as the main one and the VIP arena could be the jungle one? I really like the last one mostly because it's flat which makes for more fair pvp and also the clay doesn't lag people as much as leaves do.

[EDIT]

Also people can avoid giving someone a kill by jumping off the edge at low health and can get cheapkills by hitting someone off the edge while using a op kit

Last edited:

Hazzy

The only issue with clay is that the colour selection you do has to be very on point. Even the slightest bit of weirdness can mess up the whole build. Same goes with wool and such but clay, as nice as it looks, you have to be careful with it.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
The only issue with clay is that the colour selection you do has to be very on point. Even the slightest bit of weirdness can mess up the whole build. Same goes with wool and such but clay, as nice as it looks, you have to be careful with it.
With great power comes great placement
-Hazzy
Lego master builder

jawa888

cause the clay one was terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.