• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock Challenges

Synamix

Name: Challege Sufix. What this is: You know that little extrarank that you have on Kit PvP that shows your progress on the game in kills/killstreaks Example :(Builder Synamix Private Class 1<--) .Well something like that would be cool for Skyblock however rather than kill progress it would show your challenge or quest progress Example :( MockingJay Synamix Farmer<--) the /c rank like framer,builder,nether,ECT would be shown. Why: Firstly the challenges for Sky block are not explained anywhere that I could find even though they are a key part of the game and secondly the ranks would look cool and you can show off the progress of your island in chat just by typing.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I would rather have a "Challenges completed" stat when you hover over their name like how in parkour it shows parkours completed

Synamix

That would be cool but it takes away the sectioning part of /c were there are multiple challenges per a book and you kind of work more on your current books tasks rather that what challenges you have completed in lets say farmer

Trenly

Admin
Admin
That would be cool but it takes away the sectioning part of /c were there are multiple challenges per a book and you kind of work more on your current books tasks rather that what challenges you have completed in lets say farmer
I just think that having the tags in chat makes chat look a bit cluttered.