• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Candy Parkour - A Map By: PugConstructions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
If someone says that a noob can build something, they can say it, if someone thinks they can build something, they can think. If you don't have anything nice to say then just don't say anything please o_O

juicylies

Wow sam just wow. Some of that stuff was my idea in the original parkour, Like the gumball thing.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Wow sam just wow. Some of that stuff was my idea in the original parkour, Like the gumball thing.
Actually they're not, I basically designed the entire first section when we made it all those months ago, and when you made the gumball section it was just a tiny dropper without a gumball machine at all.

me32305

Also the sections thing and its basically the original sections. Smh.

The hell, don't trashtalk him because he did a good job and got his map accepted. He spent hours building it and even if you did "make the idea" he was the one that actually executed it and creatively built the map.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Please keep the thread on topic guys. Congrats for the map getting accepted, I really love the idea and this is well made, especially with the few changes. :)

Please take personal disagreements to private message if you must talk about them.
Thanks _Bach_! :D

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I'm not this is directed only at you.
No offence, but that is actually quite sad and pathetic.
PugConstructions got the map accepted, you contributed 0% towards it, so what's the point in arguing with me about the map? Is it that you want credit for doing nothing? Or are you just mad that your map was declined and PugConstructions' map wasn't? Are you jealous of anything at the moment? If all of those are 'no' then just drop this argument because it's going nowhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.