• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Buy Temp/Perm W/E

Status
Not open for further replies.

MineJam

Retired Staff
Well actually to answer a bunch of "complaints", I don't have time to play, so... I haven't been on in ages because I actually have a life to attend to lmfao. Plus! My sister actually bought the game with HER own money for me 2/3 years ago, so, yeah xoxo lmfao. But it doesn't matter what I say because y'all just want money and don't really care whatsoever about what makes sense since it's literally a game lol. I just stated my opinion because I personally think it's stupid but whatever. Xoxoxo

And alsooo, I used to play 24/7 and I've never seen ANYONE ask if someone needs help with W/E, lol. No one ever offers besides a handful of people. And even when asking, no one ever will help. It's just kind of stupid imo but you do you like you xoxox

You're very one sided, its like you didn't even read what everyone else said. This is a game, with like every other game there are in-game transactions, we have offered you a way to be able to get all of our ranks for FREE. Just because we don't ad the un-needed stuff that you ask for doesn't mean were money hungry. And if we were money hungry we would be like other servers and not allow you to get our ranks for free. : ) So no, were not money hungry, no that perk probably wont be added to the store separately because it would lower the value of having MockingJay. I'm not saying it wont happen because we do reserve the rights to change kits. But we are as fair as possible.

Chickenrage249

Yeah, tbh I agree with some, I hardly have the time to think about bringing a certain object to college, last week I forgot my papers, next time I'll probs forget myself. I only play on the weekends, if I even have the time, and college breaks, I use that time for myself, to be with friends and family. Since I mostly play on other servers, I have a busy job on three servers, so I have no time for HHG really, I do pop on every now and then, but definitely a lot less inactive. But I think some people's points are quite valid, but I'm not really gonna say much cause it will be completely biased.

Apologies if I may have went a bit 'Off-Topic,' xD

poise_

You know you don't have to be on the server to vote.. and your response is incredibly cringey and has no point proven.. to me you took what everyone said and threw it out the window.

Anyhow, I think it should remain as a Mockingjay perk as it has done for a long time now, changing it would be pretty unfair for the people who bought the rank.

LMFAO. I actually answered the lame excuses and ‘one-sided’ responses that other people were saying. Everyone else is being quite ridiculous for this literally being a thread to state your opinion on the matter. I said my piece and no one can change my mind (just like you all said your opinion, yet I prefer to debate and challenge people’s opinions, unlike some people just throwing around childish statements).

This is one reason why I don’t play ever. Everyone is one sided and act ridiculous when anyone opposes them... The server is toxic, but that’s a whole different story. Feel free to lock this conversation because God forbid people have a different opinion compared to the ‘wise’ people I’ve seen liking and commenting on this thread.

pofoproud

Trusted Member
LMFAO. I actually answered the lame excuses and ‘one-sided’ responses that other people were saying. Everyone else is being quite ridiculous for this literally being a thread to state your opinion on the matter. I said my piece and no one can change my mind (just like you all said your opinion, yet I prefer to debate and challenge people’s opinions, unlike some people just throwing around childish statements).

This is one reason why I don’t play ever. Everyone is one sided and act ridiculous when anyone opposes them... The server is toxic, but that’s a whole different story. Feel free to lock this conversation because God forbid people have a different opinion compared to the ‘wise’ people I’ve seen liking and commenting on this thread.
YES SLAY

joexxx6

It would help if you respected the people’s thoughts on the subject and you didn’t start every post with ‘lmfao’.

If you post something on a suggestion thread open to everyone then you need to expect some criticism, as not everyone has the same opinion as you on the matter being discussed.

poise_

It would help if you respected the people’s thoughts on the subject and you didn’t start every post with ‘lmfao’.

If you post something on a suggestion thread open to everyone then you need to expect some criticism, as not everyone has the same opinion as you on the matter being discussed.

I do respect other people’s opinion. “Lmfao” is just a word=) I say it frequently along with “omg” “lmao” “lol” “wtf”. They’re all just words, nothing to do with respect or maturity.

And don’t you think I know that...? I’ve gone through highschool which is full of debate and confliction... No one will stand up to the staff here and whoever else because they have their favorite people (which is a whole different story...) and will fight everyone else like children (from experience with this server for years, mind you). I expect critism and encourage it, honestly. But in this situation I’m still going to state my opinion which is followed with actual facts from experience unlike blank statements some people have made. Thanks though.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
I do respect other people’s opinion. “Lmfao” is just a word=) I say it frequently along with “omg” “lmao” “lol” “wtf”. They’re all just words, nothing to do with respect or maturity.

And don’t you think I know that...? I’ve gone through highschool which is full of debate and confliction... No one will stand up to the staff here and whoever else because they have their favorite people (which is a whole different story...) and will fight everyone else like children (from experience with this server for years, mind you). I expect critism and encourage it, honestly. But in this situation I’m still going to state my opinion which is followed with actual facts from experience unlike blank statements some people have made. Thanks though.
Once your boss at your work asks you to do something you don't want to just start with responding by saying "Lmfao" and see how he/she responds.

Anyway, I'll stand up to the staff here (Even if I was one) but you'll have to show me a specific example of something they did wrong. You can't just say "Oh, they did this and that." You have to provide me with evidence of what they did wrong. Or else I'm calling bs.

poise_

Once your boss at your work asks you to do something you don't want to just start with responding by saying "Lmfao" and see how he/she responds.

Anyway, I'll stand up to the staff here (Even if I was one) but you'll have to show me a specific example of something they did wrong. You can't just say "Oh, they did this and that." You have to provide me with evidence of what they did wrong. Or else I'm calling bs.

Please, don’t try and belittle me lmfao. I actually have a boss and wouldn’t speak to them like that, but that’s not even a valid excuse? A boss and random people on the internet that think their opinion is more important than everyone else’s are completely different. A) It’s real life communication. B) They respect me and I respect them. C) They don’t act condescending and belittle me/others. It’s common human decency.

And good for you, but no one else does anything. You’re the only exception in the whole community because you’re the only person I’ve ever seen offer things (you’re the ONLY person that’s ever helped me with W/E and whatever else) and be kind to generally everyone. I’ve been on the server for like 3 years?

I still have my opinion on the staff and the people. I’ve explained things before to multiple people, including Zainos (with proof). I don’t need to justify myself to you or anyone else. Even Zainos won’t do anything about his precious admins and mods who broke rules and were unfair or rude when there was VALID proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.