• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Buy Temp/Perm W/E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chickenrage249

So I think that you should put an item in the store, that is World Edit. Something like:
1 Week World Edit
1 Month World Edit
And perhaps a permanent World Edit, to use in Creative.
The reason I'm posting this is because no MJs are willing to help, it's almost impossible to ask an MJ for help with World Edit without one saying "Go do it yourself", or "Why use W/E when you can break the blocks yourself", I'm really sick of this as it's quite annoying. So I think this should be added so people can use it themselves, and get things done quicker

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Well you can get MJ from voting for 3 months straight (it's kinda hard but still), and well there's a reason why World Edit isn't available for everyone and that there are ranks. But you should make a poll and see what people think. But being able to buy World Edit sounds like a pretty good idea to me

Ivy_

Thats kinda similar to something another creative server I've played on did. If you voted for the server you would be rewarded w/e until you logged off the server, so maybe something like this coulda be a nice addition to the server.

poise_

...Some people can't just 'buy MJ'. There's people who somedays cannot even afford food, so why would they spend $100 dollars on a game...? And some people, myself included, don't have the time of day to vote even once. There's school, work, classes, sports, band, and that list goes on and on. The servers that let you use World Edit, regardless if you spend money, are the ones that are constantly busy and have people on creative 24/7. I personally agree with having it added as a voting perk like most servers, or just letting everyone have access. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
...Some people can't just 'buy MJ'. There's people who somedays cannot even afford food, so why would they spend $100 dollars on a game...? And some people, myself included, don't have the time of day to vote even once. There's school, work, classes, sports, band, and that list goes on and on. The servers that let you use World Edit, regardless if you spend money, are the ones that are constantly busy and have people on creative 24/7. I personally agree with having it added as a voting perk like most servers, or just letting everyone have access. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If u can’t afford food I think that should be a higher priority than buying w/e.

Anyways, buying mj is basically buying w/e already not to mention that you get additional items.

poise_

If u can’t afford food I think that should be a higher priority than buying w/e.

Anyways, buying mj is basically buying w/e already not to mention that you get additional items.

You somehow missed my entire point lol. I just don’t think some people want to spend a huge chunk of money on an expensive rank in a game. I personally don’t see a need for anything in the MJ rank besides World Edit... It seems kind of tacky lol. I prefer the servers that have it as a voting perk or things like that. It’d still help the server, but it’s just more fair imo

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I can finish voting on all the websites with the time for typing all that..

pofoproud

Trusted Member
i agree with poise_ but mainly with the, " main part of buying mj is for w/e " thats the only reason i think the majority of people buy it, thats why i wanted it, so i think w/e should still come with mj but maybe having w/e be available for 20$-50$ [seperatly ofc]

pofoproud

Trusted Member
don't come at me with the voting things cuz most people that don't already vote are too lazy and half the time the voting places don't work [repoRtiNg It Doesn't teChnicAlly hELp u CAuSE u StilL loSe thE voTe]

MineJam

Retired Staff
There are many reason as to why this probably wont happen. 1. If you ask any staff member including myself to help you with world edit, if they're not dealing with a player they will 99% of the time come and help you. I have helped people with world edit dozens of times. 2. If you have time to play creative you have time to take 30 seconds and vote, and I don't wanna hear that the websites don't work because if they' don't work for you, they wont work for anyone else you just have to keep checking and you can still get top voter of the month, how do you think other people still do it. 3. When people bought MockingJay for just world edit, how would it be fair that now you can just buy it for half the amount that they originally paid. Yeah you get many other perks with MockingJay which is why it has its hefty price tag, but it wouldn't be fair to those who bought it solely for World Edit. Overall it would have been a good idea a long while back but now that the server has advanced so much and the fact you can gain MockingJay for free, there is no need to create a separate option for Just World Edit. Ask a staff member for help, vote, and look for discounts at the store.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I don't wanna hear that the websites don't work because if they' don't work for you, they wont work for anyone else you just have to keep checking and you can still get top voter of the month, how do you think other people still do it.

I don't know about now but when there were 6 websites, almost none of them "worked" on happy-hg.com/vote , but they always worked if you opened them in different tabs. And when there's a problem with the website then no one can vote for a period of time so it's still fair

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
I don't know about there not being enough Mockingjays/Builders/Staff to help. As when I go on Creative, (Not too much anymore, but when I do and did) I always ask people if they need help with World Edit, rarely do people message me saying they do. Furthermore, these are meager arguments. As, like many people stated. If you don't have time to vote for a minute or two you definitely don't have time to play on Creative. If you can't afford it cause you can't put food on the table, then how could you have afforded the game? Or the computer? Or the internet? Or the power required? At this point you're all just gripping at straws to make your argument seem logical. Though it's not, you just don't want to work for it, and want what other people have who got it themselves by working for it. End of story.

Last edited:

joexxx6

I don't know about there not being enough Mockingjays/Builders/Staff to help. As when I go on Creative, (Not too much anymore, but when I do and did) I always ask people if they need help with World Edit, rarely do people message me saying they do. Furthermore, these a meager arguments. As, like many people stated. If you don't have time to vote for a minute or two you definitely don't have time to play on Creative. If you can't afford it cause you can't put food on the table, then how could you have afforded the game? Or the computer? Or the internet? Or the power required? At this point you're all just gripping at straws to make your argument seem logical. Though it's not, you just don't want to work for it, and want what other people have who got it themselves by working for it. End of story.

Couldn’t have put it better myself.

ElloLuv

Retired Staff
I think voting is easier than what everyone is making it out to be. You're not going to win every month but at least give it a try if you're not going to buy MockingJay, which is understandably not possible for everyone. BUT like Darien said, if you cant put food on the table there is a bigger problem that should be more important than buying an almost 30 dollar game. Either way voting is a free option to get MockingJay it just takes a tiny bit of your time. :)

Last edited:

MineJam

Retired Staff
Well you she also had people vote for her I believe so you could also do that if you don't have time just get your friend to do it for you.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Well you she also had people vote for her I believe so you could also do that if you don't have time just get your friend to do it for you.
This is going a bit off topic sorry but she told me that she votes by herself :l but she does always give the rankups to her friends.. And yeah you can have someone else vote with your username or give someone else the rank ups

poise_

Well actually to answer a bunch of "complaints", I don't have time to play, so... I haven't been on in ages because I actually have a life to attend to lmfao. Plus! My sister actually bought the game with HER own money for me 2/3 years ago, so, yeah xoxo lmfao. But it doesn't matter what I say because y'all just want money and don't really care whatsoever about what makes sense since it's literally a game lol. I just stated my opinion because I personally think it's stupid but whatever. Xoxoxo

And alsooo, I used to play 24/7 and I've never seen ANYONE ask if someone needs help with W/E, lol. No one ever offers besides a handful of people. And even when asking, no one ever will help. It's just kind of stupid imo but you do you like you xoxox

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Well actually to answer a bunch of "complaints", I don't have time to play, so... I haven't been on in ages because I actually have a life to attend to lmfao. Plus! My sister actually bought the game with HER own money for me 2/3 years ago, so, yeah xoxo lmfao. But it doesn't matter what I say because y'all just want money and don't really care whatsoever about what makes sense since it's literally a game lol. I just stated my opinion because I personally think it's stupid but whatever. Xoxoxo

And alsooo, I used to play 24/7 and I've never seen ANYONE ask if someone needs help with W/E, lol. No one ever offers besides a handful of people. And even when asking, no one ever will help. It's just kind of stupid imo but you do you like you xoxox
You know you don't have to be on the server to vote.. and your response is incredibly cringey and has no point proven.. to me you took what everyone said and threw it out the window.

Anyhow, I think it should remain as a Mockingjay perk as it has done for a long time now, changing it would be pretty unfair for the people who bought the rank.

pofoproud

Trusted Member
i would comment but i quit mc and only play on hhg like 5 minutes a week soOOO whOoPS hhG SUcCss

wait i commented

woopsds

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.