• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Builder Question xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

X_NerdyDaCute_X

So I Have A Question About Builder, Can You Build Modern For Build Team Or Do You Have To Build, How Do I Say It, Old Fashion I Guess XD Or Can I Build Any Style I Want Cause I Was Thinking Of Applying But I Dont Know What Style You Have To Build For The Build Team!

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
In the build team,, we generally go for medieval or old fashioned themes, depending on the spsific theme of a map.
We would prefer people who excel at medieval/rustic, but if you are also good at more modern styles, I'm sure we'll be able to put your skills to good use on something. (We've used modern in the parkour lobby and SG DM)

me32305

Jam also prefers builders who don't capitalize Every Word unnecessarily. But T3A actually prefers people like that so idk.

What kind of inbred would prefer people who Type Like This. Doing this will put you on my bad side instantly.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Also, being able to properly roast someone is a huge plus. I think T3A makes everyone take the FitnessMeme Memer test too.

ImTea

Retired Staff
What's off topic is that I actually hatell people that type in all caps you nr3ds. Anyways what Jam said, we mainly do rustic looking builds, but futuristic could add a whole new spectrum of builds if it's good enough :)

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
What's off topic is that I actually hatell people that type in all caps you nr3ds. Anyways what Jam said, we mainly do rustic looking builds, but futuristic could add a whole new spectrum of builds if it's good enough :)
It's where you obviously aren't talking about what the thread was made for.

X_NerdyDaCute_X

In the build team,, we generally go for medieval or old fashioned themes, depending on the spsific theme of a map.
We would prefer people who excel at medieval/rustic, but if you are also good at more modern styles, I'm sure we'll be able to put your skills to good use on something. (We've used modern in the parkour lobby and SG DM)
Thanks iiJam! and Trenly! =)

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
- [ ] The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test
- [ ] Which is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Status
Not open for further replies.