• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Builder Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was filling out my Builder Application I ran into the question that says "Insert a picture", I honestly don't know how to upload pictures onto that website. Is there still some way I can have builder? I've worked very hard on the builds/plots I've made for builder (also restarting my plot like 6 or 7 times). Is there some way I can get builder still? Can I just post a picture with my builds with the questions that are on the application? I'd REALLY appreciate it. Thanks :?

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
When I was filling out my Builder Application I ran into the question that says "Insert a picture", I honestly don't know how to upload pictures onto that website. Is there still some way I can have builder? I've worked very hard on the builds/plots I've made for builder (also restarting my plot like 6 or 7 times). Is there some way I can get builder still? Can I just post a picture with my builds with the questions that are on the application? I'd REALLY appreciate it. Thanks :?
My screenshots never work on fourms either D:

Status
Not open for further replies.