• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Bridges... Wat

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Just look and avert your eyes, for ye whom shall stare upon thy screenshot shan't wait one moment longer.
Capture.PNG

Cinq

ahaha yas!! #Hypee :D Can wait for it to come out! but does this mean UHC will be gone?

evoon

Trusted Member
The beta test for bridges was really cool, I came in like 20 mins late but managed to kill imtotallychris and AncheZZ :)

Gaby1129

Walls and bridges are the exact same thing... Also Jacky told me she was kind of embarrassed of what you did, I know it's a joke but really you should of thought before you posted this, I'm not trying to be rude I'm just saying...

Anchezz

Trusted Member
HAHAHHAHAHAH I almost peed when I read this!!!!!!
OMG LOLLLL!
Hahahahahah that's what happens when you take my cred!!! lolol

Walls and bridges are the exact same thing... Also Jacky told me she was kind of embarrassed of what you did, I know it's a joke but really you should of thought before you posted this, I'm not trying to be rude I'm just saying...
Gaby it was a joke, and if it's the same thing why would she be embarrassed? Also, when I posted that BRIDGES idea thing I didn't even know it was the same thing lol cause I never played it. But still - I told them to add bridges <3

Last edited by a moderator: