• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Bounties

_Link

Before the major SG update we had a bounty system where we could place bounties on people. We could do the same system but with coins and to avoid coin boosters you could limit the bounty on someone of around 100 coins. Just adds a little fun to the game and gives another use of coins :)

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Before the major SG update we had a bounty system where we could place bounties on people. We could do the same system but with coins and to avoid coin boosters you could limit the bounty on someone of around 100 coins. Just adds a little fun to the game and gives another use of coins :)
YES, ADD IT BACK!!!!!!

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
oh, so youtubers, staff, and players can be targeted 24/7? it's enough that staff and youtubers get targeted without a bounty or saying anything, but having a bounty will make it impossible to play.

Kaios

Retired Staff
You could always make a permission to have someone not be bountied (for staff, youtubers)
Wouldn't be fair to normal players with that. Wouldn't be fair to Yt or Staff with out it. Probably not going to be added.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
I cant even play sg nor pvp without trying to rip my intestines out, I think it's best for everyone that this doesn't get added