• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
-=+=-
Hello! Welcome to the Blossom 1v1 Kit PvP Arena! This a BRAND NEW version from the Forum Thread before! I hope you like the new and revamped Map, if you don't, please comment down what could be improved or what could be changed!
-=+=-
Info:
- Map Built By: SampaiMC
- This Arena is for 1v1 use only (2 players maximum)
- Found at: /p v SamThePugMC 17
-=+=-
Screenshots:

2018-04-03_21.30.08.png

2018-04-03_21.30.14.png

2018-04-03_21.29.58.png

2018-04-03_21.30.04.png

2018-04-03_21.30.26.png

2018-04-03_21.30.20.png

2018-04-03_21.30.32.png

2018-04-03_21.30.36.png

2018-04-03_21.30.43.png

2018-04-03_21.30.58.png

~=+=~
That's it from me. I hope you like this Map and want it to be added to Happy HG. Thanks for taking your time to look at this thread. Enjoy your day! :D

- SampaiMC
~=+=~

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I looked at the plot in game. I would like to note that a map cannot be used only for 1v1. If it is a 1v1 map, it is also a 2v2 map and a 3v3 map.

Although this version is much better than the previous versions, it sill has a lot of drawbacks. First is the amount of space. Even if there are only 2 people dueling in the map, there is not that much space to pvp. The decorations get in the way, and make it hard to run around or to take knockback without hitting something. The double tall flowers are also quite annoying, as you cannot hit players through them. The carpet on the roots of the tree looks out of place, as the texture does not really fit with the wood. The amount of vines, pressure plates, skulls, flowers, carpet, etc is just overwhelming. The map simply has so much detail that it is overdetailed, and the detail looses its meaning.

In its current state, the map is not well suited for pvp.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I disagree with Trenly, I think this map can easily be used for 2v2's. 3v3's on the other hand, yeah there isn't enough room. Everything else I agree with.
I think you misunderstood. In the original post Sam had said it should only be for 1v1. I said that all duel arenas are used for 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3; I said this so that he knew it would not be for only 1v1 if it gets accepted

MineJam

Retired Staff
I think you misunderstood. In the original post Sam had said it should only be for 1v1. I said that all duel arenas are used for 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3; I said this so that he knew it would not be for only 1v1 if it gets accepted

I know what was meant, I'm just saying that this map is big enough for 2v2's.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I know what was meant, I'm just saying that this map is big enough for 2v2's.
I have changed the Map so there are now 6 different spawn points and removed/reduced the amount of scenery that might be in the way of PvP so 2v2 and 3v3 matches are now possible. :)

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I've updated the screenshots to what the current Map is now! I hope you like the improvements that have been made! :D

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I really like the map a lot. I spoke to you in game about some changes you could make. I think it's better than several maps already in kit pvp. Your block choice is good, the build design is creative and overall I think its different enough from other maps to be unique and fun to play.

Chickenrage249

You COULD add mini cherry blossoms around the top of the walls, might look pretty cool, idk, just my opinion, I kinda like random detail in random places :rolleyes:

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
You COULD add mini cherry blossoms around the top of the walls, might look pretty cool, idk, just my opinion, I kinda like random detail in random places :rolleyes:
I like the idea of including something on top of the border as it does look a bit bland and plain compared to the rest of the Map, I'll wait and see what the result is for the current Map at the moment before anything is added. :)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Overall, it is better. While it may not be the flattest map, I think that it is a lot different than many of the maps we currently have and that it could be fun to pvp on. Most of my other thoughts have already been stated, or are quite minimal and not worth mentioning. Congratulations, your map has been accepted.