• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Black Mamba is Op

Zinex

I've recently bought the BlackMamba kit. Long story short, it's too strong. I've played with it for just a little bit and I've easily gotten a massive killstreak. It's gotten to the point where I'm asking myself "Will I ever die with this thing?".
Don't get me wrong, some kit should be better than others. But this kit is by far the best(not to mention how cheap it is!). I believe that all of the kits should be somewhat even. Before you throw out names of kits saying they're better or just as good, they're not. Ok? They're not. I guarantee that anyone who'll be arguing with me about this abuses the power of this kit regularly.
It's funny to me how people complain about Mario when BlackMamba is way better, its unbeatable if you're good at pvp.
I'm only posting this thread so that the game will be a bit more fair. I am not doing this for my own benefits since, as I've stated previously, I have this kit.

I hope the staff will do the right thing and get rid of this kit (at least make it more expensive!!!!!).

Majorconnor10

You earn it through hard work. It isn't that cheap. Do you know how hard it would be to save up for it by using tank/miner? Or any other kit? And if you already have a good kit then you earned that kit too. I don't even have black mamba. It is a reward for the determined hard workers who make it to high ranks.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
I bought this kit and I got so mad after I tried it a couple of times cuz fx when you enderpearl to a player you often get to long/far whatever... I'll just say that this kit isn't that OP ... Ok it is OP but everyone is saying like OMG BM IS SO OP OMGOOOOSH -.- it's not that OP! In my opinion it's only the sword that's OP... ;p

Plz remind that this is my opinion. Thankz

This kit shouldn't be deleted cuz some people have used much time to get the coins for it. It would be much better if it costed a bit more then

ParadoxTaco

Also if the price was raise what are you gunna do? remove the kit from everyone who already has it and refund there coins? or just let them keep the kit and have people complain that they got it for less?

Majorconnor10

It's not the best kit. God is better than this

I bought this kit and I got so mad after I tried it a couple of times cuz fx when you enderpearl to a player you often get to long/far whatever... I'll just say that this kit isn't that OP ... Ok it is OP but everyone is saying like OMG BM IS SO OP OMGOOOOSH -.- it's not that OP! In my opinion it's only the sword that's OP... ;p

Plz remind that this is my opinion. Thankz

This kit shouldn't be deleted cuz some people have used much time to get the coins for it. It would be much better if it costed a bit more then

^

^

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Alright, im gonna say that at the most it could need a price raise to 3500 kills, to make it level with grimreaper, which is better than blackmamba in some ways, while blackmamba is better than it in others. But no, this kit shouldn't be removed, its a unique kit with a lot of skill involved with the enderpearls, where you have to throw and time it accurately to get a good combo with it, bring a skill that the other kits don't have.
It's not the best kit. God is better than this
I have to disagree with this, I will say to all, GOD IS NOT A VERY GOOD KIT. I mean, its decent, but there are much better kits in the game such as blackmamba, grimreaper, firebender, shadow and bowser. God if im honest needs a price reduce because it really isn't much good at killing people, its only good for people that either don't know how to soup or have been fighting it for ages, and its good for defense, but its not that op.

But anyway, my point is that at the most it needs a price raise of 500 coins, to make it blackmamba, no more than that, definitely not remove it.