• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Better FPS Mod

Swagataur

You should add the better fps mod to the list of mods you can use on this server since all it does is make it so that whoever is using it is less laggy

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Yeah I actually have optifine I was just saying for some people who do not trust optifine
How can anyone not trust opti-fine? It's the most used mod and best mod for client-side optimizations, plus that mod you suggested has many server-side modifications which only work for single-player so it's kinda useless

Swagataur

How can anyone not trust opti-fine? It's the most used mod and best mod for client-side optimizations, plus that mod you suggested has many server-side modifications which only work for single-player so it's kinda useless
ok then makes sense

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Optifine lowers my fps. Can't say anything about this mod but... optifine makes meh cri ;c