• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

SCBB Better Arrow Detection For Ws

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Instead of detecting if it is in a block that isn't air, maybe make it detect if it has the data tag InGround:1 or something?

Kaios

Retired Staff
What is Ws pls explain. I know this is nothing involving me but I want to know what your talking about lol. Pls help my noobish brain.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
What is Ws pls explain. I know this is nothing involving me but I want to know what your talking about lol. Pls help my noobish brain.
WS = WitherSkeleton. When you shoot the explosive arrow, it will sometimes explode in vines even though arrows normally go straight through them (Like if you were above a vine, you shoot through the block that the vine is on but you don't hit the vine, it still explodes and kills you)

Kaios

Retired Staff
WS = WitherSkeleton. When you shoot the explosive arrow, it will sometimes explode in vines even though arrows normally go straight through them (Like if you were above a vine, you shoot through the block that the vine is on but you don't hit the vine, it still explodes and kills you)
Thank you for speaking English. Lol